• I am not a Krusty Krab

Talking Pink Floyd's The Wall meaning

when i got home from the Happiest Place on Earth i started listening to Pink Floyd's The Wall. it isnt my first time obviously but may i say this is the GREATEST piece of music produced in the 20th century and led to many bands today including Muse who have a similar sound ( <3 Matt Bellamy). the album is depressing but it is a great listen but i need help knowing the rue meaning of the album. i get the story but want second opinions on the meaning

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

• Distant Disneylandaholic

Re: Pink Floyd's The Wall meaning

Might have to be on drugs to fully understand it Anyway, here's a link that might help???

Home /

I don't know what it means, but it is one of my favorite albums from my youth and gets a listen regularly. There are so many great songs: Comfortably Numb, Mother, Hey You, etc. SO MANY good songs...

• I am not a Krusty Krab

thank you sir

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

• The Steampunk Dread Baron

It is an expression of outrage and despair from a man trapped in the cage of his own making, the cage that is fame, how everything added up until he could no longer cope, until the walls that he built up to keep himself from being hurt himself and others were destroyed and he could truly be free to be himself.
    The fountain of youth really is in Florida... thats why they built Walt Disney World where they did.