• Queen Elsa

R.I.P. To Ken Sansom a.k.a. Rabbit from Winnie The Pooh and Transformers G1 Hound.

Utah's voice of Winnie the Pooh's Rabbit passes away | Deseret News

The TFW2005 News Team sadly reports that Ken Samson, who voiced Hound in The Transformers Generation One series, passed away on October 10, 2012 due to suffering from a stroke; he was 85 years old. While Mr. Samson brought Hound to life in G1, he played many other roles, notably Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh. The talents of the voice actors brought much personality and much magic to the well-loved Generation One show, and Ken Samson's voicing of Hound is certainly among those. His contributions will always be cherished by Transformers fans. We here at TFW2005.com extend our best sympathetic thoughts, wishes, and prayers to the family and friends for their loss.

• -

Re: R.I.P. To Ken Sansom a.k.a. Rabbit from Winnie The Pooh and Transformers G1 Hound

RIP. He is now up there with Chris Latta and hopefully having fond memories of their battles together as Hound and Starscream.
    Last edited by calsig31; 10-12-2012 at 03:28 PM.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: R.I.P. To Ken Sansom a.k.a. Rabbit from Winnie The Pooh and Transformers G1 Hound

"oh why does this always have to happen to me? why oh why oh why?
    - Rabbit

RIP