wanting to know if I can order an item from Epcot's Japanse world show case shop?

I visited Disney World a year ago with my mother in December over Christmas and had a wonderful time but there is something I would really love to pick up from the showcase in Japan its a sleeping Green Maneki Neko (or luck cat) these little guys I saw all over the shop in Japan and I think they were about 2.99 or 3.99 somewhere around there for price. I collect these guys quite often and I would love to be able to find a green one to take home with me. I have heard of the service I believe its called deliver Ears where you can order items from within the parks would that be my best bet to get a hold of this item? Any advise would be wonderful I really would love to get this lil guy without making a trip out to the park again lol not that I don't want to go again but it just is a bit expensive for me being so far away from everything.

Re: wanting to know if I can order an item from Epcot's Japanse world show case shop?

I don't have the phone number, but if you call Disney's main phone number they can tell you what it is, but there is a way. I was looking for something from the Mexican pavillion for my step-father for Christmas. I called Disney, trying to get the phone number of the particular "stall" at the pavillion from which I bought the item, but they patched me through to a different number, telling me later that you can't really call the individual stores (although I did call the watch store on Main Street once). Anyway, the telephone CM had trouble finding the product without a sku number, but I looked and found the number from a receipt from an earlier visit (fortunately I had purchased one of these items and still had the receipt). So, you may need to find the sku number. Give it a try. Good luck.
    "We are the change we've been waiting for! Yes we can!"

Re: wanting to know if I can order an item from Epcot's Japanse world show case shop?

You maybe right I might have better luck with ordering it with the SKU number and I am sure it has one just probably not on them since they are really small items I am hoping since its something they keep in stock pretty regularly there that I will be able to find it easily I was thinking of calling the store itself..but I am not sure if I remember the name of the place if anything I am sure deliver ears will work pretty much its supposed to help you order things out of the shops to either replace them or just get an item you wanted but couldn't get at the time like my situation. Or at least thats is what everyone that works at the parks tells me it works that way.

• Too far from Disney World

I've called them before and I was able to tell them which shop it was in and an item desciption and they were able to locate the item without a SKU (although that helps).

Shipping is like $9 for anything under $50.

And if you still have your receipts, the number for deliverears is on there!
    With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

I have always had good luck with Disney World's merchandise hotline (407) 363 6200. They are pretty good at tracking down merchandise with just a description of the items you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Magic View Post
    I have always had good luck with Disney World's merchandise hotline (407) 363 6200. They are pretty good at tracking down merchandise with just a description of the items you are looking for.
    oh how thanks I had never heard of that I might look into it though now

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Those little good luck cats are for sale by the cash registers in Mitsukoshi. I have a white one sitting on my desk here. I've bought a couple for the BF in the past as well.