• like to read and not post

2007 Pirate and Princess Party Question

First let me say hi. I don't normally post, I just usually read all the fun stuff you guys post. I originally posted this at WDWMAGIC thinking it was more apropriate there. However I got no response, so now I'll ask here.

Last August 24th I went to the Pirate and Princess Party at the Magic Kingdom. It stormed all night so we were told that our party ticket would be good for entrance into the Magic Kingdom for a year.

I was able to play with my finances and I'm heading to the world and I plan on using that ticket on the 23rd which is what I think the last day that I could use this ticket.

My question is....Is this going to work? I booked a trip for those days and I just have a scary feeling that I'm going to walk to the front gate and I'm going to get shut down. I'm not trying to beat the system, I'm just curious because I can't find anything about these tickets online. I remember reading trip reports and others saying that their tickets were good for a year. I just can't find them.

I have other tickets, but I would be upset if that on the last day of the year window I would get shut out. Has anyone else had an opportunity to use their party ticket in a similar situation?

Also I was able to book a trip for 6 days and I have 3 days worth of tickets to use. Anyone have any good suggestions of what to do outside the parks that will allow us to relax?

Thanks in advance!!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: 2007 Pirate and Princess Party Question

I believe I was at that same party and ended up having a blast playing in the rain. Everything was a literal walk-on.

What you might want to do is call WDW, explain your situation, tell them what you were told and see what they say from there.

• like to read and not post

We had a blast playing in the rain as well. We remembered cast members all over the park telling us that our ticket was going to be good for a year for entrance into the Magic Kingdom.

We thought nothing of it because we were going back to ny the next day and we didn't think that we would be going back within that year window. I guess I will give them a call and see what they say.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

No CMs' ever said that to me and it didn't matter anyway because I stayed the full length of the party, right until MK closed at midnight (Cyre & I hung out at the end of Main Street for a bit people watching before catching the bus to our respective hotels). I got my moneys worth, but I do know people went to City Hall demaning a refund due to the rain.