1. How many times have you been to Disney World?
2. When you have stayed "on property", which resort did you feel gave you the best value for your money?
Yacht Club, it's a beautiful resort and I love being able to walk to Epcot and DHS
3. What resort have you never stayed at, but would love to?
Animal Kingdom Lodge or the Polynesian
4. Which of the 4 theme parks is your favorite?
5. What activity do you like to do, when you aren't at a theme park?
eating at the hotels!
6. What is your all time favorite thing to "eat" when you are on vacation at Disney World?
7. Which park do you think has the best icon?
MK, i the castle is just breathtaking!
8. Which park has the best E-Ticket? Name the E-ticket?
DAK, Expedition Everest
9. Of all the shows, and night-time entertainment at Disney World, name your favorite, and a runner up.
3. Finding Nemo the Musical
10. What is your favorite character meal. If, and when, you don't do character meals, where is your favorite place to enjoy a sit down meal?
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (character)
Les Chefs de France
11. How many days do you feel is the "ideal" Disney World vacation?
we always stay for 8 days because it gives us plenty of time so that we dont feel rushed and we still get to experience pretty much everything that we want to do
12. What time of the year, have you not visited Disney World, but you would like to in the future?
I would love to go for Halloween
13. Name one thing that you have never done, but hope to be able to "squeeze in" on your next Disney World vacation?
i really want to do the Backstage Magic tour but when i go in November i will be 1 month too young...
14. Of all the ways to "get around" at Disney World, name your favorite mode of transportation.
i love riding on the monorail!
15. Is there one "secret, or hidden gem" that you have discovered that you would like to pass on to other Disney World visitors?
not really sure if i know anything that a bunch of people dont already know