You may be thinking that Barbaraann asks too many questions. Sometimes, reading the answers that other people provide, you can learn a lot. It may even help you plan, and experience a much more enjoyable trip, the next time you visit "The World".
So for those of you who have vacationed at Disney World, I ask you this.
1. How many times have you been to Disney World?
2. When you have stayed "on property", which resort did you feel gave you the best value for your money?
3. What resort have you never stayed at, but would love to?
4. Which of the 4 theme parks is your favorite?
5. What activity do you like to do, when you aren't at a theme park?
6. What is your all time favorite thing to "eat" when you are on vacation at Disney World?
7. Which park do you think has the best icon?
8. Which park has the best E-Ticket? Name the E-ticket?
9. Of all the shows, and night-time entertainment at Disney World, name your favorite, and a runner up.
10. What is your favorite character meal. If, and when, you don't do character meals, where is your favorite place to enjoy a sit down meal?
11. How many days do you feel is the "ideal" Disney World vacation?
12. What time of the year, have you not visited Disney World, but you would like to in the future?
13. Name one thing that you have never done, but hope to be able to "squeeze in" on your next Disney World vacation?
14. Of all the ways to "get around" at Disney World, name your favorite mode of transportation.
15. Is there one "secret, or hidden gem" that you have discovered that you would like to pass on to other Disney World visitors?
Now I am off to ponder my own answers. I thank you for your time.