• Do you have a 27B/6?

Disney Ticket Emergency Question...

Well, I apologize if "emergency" is being a bit too drastic. The bottom line is, my friend and I purchased two 7-day park hoppers, and one of them is now missing. Our flight to Orlando is tomorrow morning (in about 6 hours, actually). We did not purchase them though Disney; we purchased them through her employer's discount ticket site.

Here's what we have: 1) the receipt, 2) the ticket number, and 3) the card they were bought on.

Will Disney replace this ticket, even if we purchased it through another vendor? Or do we have to buy another ticket?

MANY many thanks for your help!
    They are the Disney Princesses and their goal is world domination. -Mary McNamara | LA Times / AP

Fall 2004: Fantasyland Attractions

• I'll pencil this in later

Re: Disney Ticket Emergency Question...

Im not sure, have you tried contacting Disney?

• Do you have a 27B/6?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayangelo View Post
    Im not sure, have you tried contacting Disney?

I did, but unfortunately, it's after hours! I'll guess I'll try tomorrow during my layover.
    They are the Disney Princesses and their goal is world domination. -Mary McNamara | LA Times / AP

Fall 2004: Fantasyland Attractions

If you have the "entitlement number" the long number usually printed on the back of the ticket they might be able to replace it, provided it hasn't been used yet. However remember that Disney is not responsible for lost or stolen ticket media.

• MiceChat Approved Travel Partner

Quote Originally Posted by Bibliophile View Post
    Well, I apologize if "emergency" is being a bit too drastic. The bottom line is, my friend and I purchased two 7-day park hoppers, and one of them is now missing. Our flight to Orlando is tomorrow morning (in about 6 hours, actually). We did not purchase them though Disney; we purchased them through her employer's discount ticket site.

Here's what we have: 1) the receipt, 2) the ticket number, and 3) the card they were bought on.

Will Disney replace this ticket, even if we purchased it through another vendor? Or do we have to buy another ticket?

Take everything you have with you to Guest Services at any park and they will replace your ticket...

• World Traveler

A great tip I learned was to take a digital photo of the back of my ticket and keep it in an online email folder. It saved me from a lost 10 day parkhopper once!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Talking Re: Disney Ticket Emergency Question...

Quote Originally Posted by Bibliophile View Post

Mike if you need to you can call me directly 877-225-4712 and just ask for Eric.

I am more than happy to help you trouble shoot, with all the info you have, you should be able to get it reprinted.

I am sure it will all work out!
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• Circle of Ancients

Disney is actually VERY good about re-printing tickets for you.

Our first trip, our first day, I left my ticket in a FP machine for Tower of Terror (I wasn't used to the differenes in the machines from Disneyland). I had the receipt from the tickets in my wallet and they just printed me out another one.

I made sure I kept that receipt in my wallet the rest of the trip, and for all trips since.

Even if you buy the ticket elsewhere (employer, OFT, etc) it still has their bar-code on it and should be fine for re-printing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsy1052 View Post
    Take everything you have with you to Guest Services at any park and they will replace your ticket...

WDW Should be no problem... strange part is while WDW will replace a ticket if you have a number/copy of it (most ticket brokers include a copy for that reason), They won't replace tickets at Disneyland.

I also left my pass in a Fastpass machine (Must have been Dinosaur), brought everything I had received when I purchased the ticket to Guest Relations the next morning and got a new one in no time!
    Maybe you folks can tell me though. Does gettin' two womenfolk mean you're the winner or the loser?
    ~Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland