Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Confused One

Might be going to DISNEYWORLD

Hey all we are looking at oct 26 to nov 2nd to goto DISNEYWORLD. But I am wondering what the crowds are like that time? Mainly on Halloween. Its the last main trip my dad I will take. He is getting up their in age and wants to do this. Just Dad and his son. So if you know how busy it normally is that would be great. Thanks again.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Re: Might be going to DISNEYWORLD

Halloween is busy, but a lot of fun down here in Orlando. The parks will be pretty busy, but not summer or Christmas busy. There are 3 great Halloween events in Orlando.

1. Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
    2. Shamu's Halloween Spooktacular
    3. Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios

MNSSHP and HHN are hard ticket events, but SSH is included with your regular SeaWorld admission.
    Last edited by KingEric; 08-12-2008 at 05:44 AM.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Viking16 View Post
    But I am wondering what the crowds are like that time?
    As always, many overweight kids pass the age of 8 in strollers! No difference in November. What else is new at WDW?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    As always, many overweight kids pass the age of 8 in strollers! No difference in November. What else is new at WDW?
    lol you woke up on the fiesty side of the forum today! lol

• Mostly Harmless.

My kids walk, with frequent stops for little legs of course, and it seriously makes me mad to see able bodies kids cruising WALL*E style. It won't hurt the kid or the parent to let their munchkins wonder about some... If it slows your busy ride schedule down then you need to relax and learn the notion of a vacation!

And now back to the show...
    He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
    follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
    DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

• Banned User

My kids walk, with frequent stops for little legs of course, and it seriously makes me mad to see able bodies kids cruising WALL*E style. It won't hurt the kid or the parent to let their munchkins wonder about some... If it slows your busy ride schedule down then you need to relax and learn the notion of a vacation!

And now back to the show...
    and this had something to do with the crowds?? less worry bout other folks might be good for you. my 6 year will be walking, i would not think of him in a stroller, but I do know a few folks on here that have kids who look normal but can not walk far because of major conditions... I try not to judge others.

• Yes?

Can we please not turn this into another pro/anti stroller thread? The OP asked about crowds, not how many of them are using strollers.
    Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Someone didn't get their cinnamon crunch bagel this morning!

Crowds shouldn't be that bad. Visit Touring Plans site, they will post expected crowd levels a month out form when you plan to visit. The information is VERY accurate and reliable. Len and his crew from Unofficial Guide do a phenomenal job tracking the crowds.

Another suggestion, if you plan on attending Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on the 31st you will need to call NOW for tickets. Halloween normally sells out very fast (if they aren't already).

• Confused One

Thanks everyone now see I just run the little kids over I am bigger so I win .

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Just say you couldn't see them with your halloween costume on.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I love you!

• Confused One

Heeheheeeh and the fun thing to do is just growl at them as you walk by. Ohh do they get scared. I had one lady get mad at me because I almost ran her kid over. I am sorry but I don't stop to well when a little 5yr old runs out in front of me. He came running out 1 foot from me and got ran over. I felt bad for about 2secs then saw mickey and that was long forgotten. Matter a fact that was at animal kingdom. I think I was called a fat F&^%. I told him to watch his kid and control his dumb kid. As you can tell I don't like kids that much. Wait that is wrong I don't like kids that misbehave and parents don't do anything to make the kid behave. I know the kids are at disneyworld / land but come on parents watch your kids. Or people like me and others will run your kids over. End of story.

Boy we are really off topic. Well once again thanks everyone. I mainly wanna go to disneyworld with my dad when it will be like almost a ghost town. Nothing has been set in stone YET.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Heeheheeeh and the fun thing to do is just growl at them as you walk by. Ohh do they get scared. I had one lady get mad at me because I almost ran her kid over. I am sorry but I don't stop to well when a little 5yr old runs out in front of me. He came running out 1 foot from me and got ran over. I felt bad for about 2secs then saw mickey and that was long forgotten. Matter a fact that was at animal kingdom. I think I was called a fat F&^%. I told him to watch his kid and control his dumb kid. As you can tell I don't like kids that much. Wait that is wrong I don't like kids that misbehave and parents don't do anything to make the kid behave. I know the kids are at disneyworld / land but come on parents watch your kids. Or people like me and others will run your kids over. End of story.

Boy we are really off topic. Well once again thanks everyone. I mainly wanna go to disneyworld with my dad when it will be like almost a ghost town. Nothing has been set in stone YET.
    End of September is normally good ghost town time at WDW.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear you're so unhappy with yourself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast