• Disneyholic

Disney Visa Free Dining offer for October-December to be announced tomorrow!

This just came across my desk today and I thought I'd share, if your interested please let us know so we can book it for you!

Disney Visa October-December FREE Dining Package

PLEASE NOTE: This offer will not be bookable until Thursday, September 18.

Disney Rewards® Visa® Cardholders can get FREE Dining when you book a full price Walt Disney World vacation package for check-ins most nights 9/28/08-10/11/08, 11/9/08-11/22/08, 12/14/08-12/20/08. FREE Dining has never been offered during this time period in the past, so this is a phenomenal offer!
    Purchase at least 3 consecutive hotel nights at an official Walt Disney World resort, plus at least a one-day theme park ticket, and you will get the regular Dining Plan for FREE, for the length of your stay.
    Essentially you get the Magic Your Way Plus Dining package for the price of a regular Magic Your Way package. To qualify, you must purchase a regularly priced Magic Your Way package consisting of at least a 3-night stay at an official Walt Disney World resort hotel, PLUS at least a 1-day Magic Your Way Base Ticket.
    This deal saves a family of four (2 adults, two kids ages 3-9) $95.96 per day -- the cost of adding the regular Dining Plan to a basic vacation package.
    If you have enjoyed this offer in the past, be aware of a few changes: Disney no longer includes an appetizer with table service meals on the regular Dining Plan. Gratuities are no longer included at table service meals, but they are included at the dinner shows (Hoop Dee Doo, Spirit of Aloha Luau and Mickey’s Backyard BBQ) as well as with Room Service and Grand Gathering Experiences.

Some important advice if you book a "FREE Dining" package: be sure to set up Advance Dining Reservations as soon as possible. In past years all of the table service restaurants have been completely full during the "FREE Dining" promotion period. It was almost impossible to get a table for a full-service meal on a walk-up basis. To ensure that you will be able to enjoy all the benefits of the Dining Plan, you really need to pre-reserve every single table service meal during your stay.
    The number of packages available is limited. Suites are excluded from this offer. No group rates or other discounts apply.

PLEASE NOTE: This offer will not be bookable until Thursday, September 18.

To book the special Disney Visa October-December FREE Dining package, please contact Magicaltravel agent and we'll be happy to book this great offer for you!
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Re: Disney Visa Free Dining offer for October-December to be announced tomorrow!

So THAT's the "big announcement."

• Disappearing/Reappearing

Re: Disney Visa Free Dining offer for October-December to be announced tomorrow!

hey, if I've already got my vacation for those days....will they add it on? I paid in full with my Disney card!

• Disneyholic

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingWicked451 View Post
    So THAT's the "big announcement."
    I dunno if it's that or that they are offering the in state pass holder discounts to neighboring states which also came across my desk today.

New - Disney World resort discounted room rates for residents of
    Alabama, Georgia, SC and NC have been added to the existing Annual
    Passholder and Florida resident discounts that are available for stays
    through 12/23/08!
    Of course it could be something ENTIRELY different as well! We'll have to wait and see!

Quote Originally Posted by Stitchy View Post
    hey, if I've already got my vacation for those days....will they add it on? I paid in full with my Disney card!
    Call your Travel agent/planner and ask them if they will rebook, if it's paid off the way it usually works is Disney will book the new rate as a new charge on your card and then refund the original one. [shameless plug] At Magical Travel we are always checking and rebooking our clients at lower rates as part of the services we offer but some agencies don't like to do this so you would have to check with them... [/shameless plug]

If you run into trouble let me know Stitchy and I'll try to help if I can.
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Blog Entries

I already got an email with this offer a few weeks ago.