Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    • MiceChat Approved Travel Partner
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    411
    Fall Room-Only Discount for General Public
    Check-in dates: 10/19/08-12/23/08.

    Some dates blacked out and availability is limited.

    Example of rates:

    Value resort, Standard view, 10/26/08-11/1/08, 11/16/08-11/22/08, 11/30/08-12/3/08, 12/14/08-12/18/08: $59 plus tax
    Value resort, Standard view, 12/13/08: $69 plus tax
    Value resort, Standard view, 12/19/08-12/23/08: $79 plus tax
    Value resort, Standard view, 10/19/08-10/25/08, 11/2/08-11/15/08, 11/23/08-11/24/08, 11/29/08: $89 plus tax
    Moderate resort, Standard view, 10/26/08-11/1/08, 11/16/08-11/22/08, 11/30/08-12/3/08, 12/14/08-12/18/08: $109 plus tax
    Moderate resort, Standard view, 12/13/08, 12/19/08-12/23/08: $129 plus tax
    Moderate resort, Standard view, 10/19/08-10/25/08, 11/2/08-11/15/08, 11/23/08-11/24/08, 11/29/08: $139 plus tax
    Old Key West and Saratoga Springs resorts, Studio, 11/16/08-11/22/08, 12/15/08-12/18/08: $174 plus tax
    Old Key West and Saratoga Springs resorts, Studio, 12/19/08-12/20/08: $199 plus tax
    Old Key West and Saratoga Springs resorts, Studio, 11/23/08-11/25/08: $204 plus tax
    Other resorts available

    MUST BE BOOKED BY: OCTOBER 18TH...this can also be booked as a package!!
    Last edited by Lindsy1052; 09-26-2008 at 05:27 AM.

  2. #2

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    12,350

    Re: New Fall Special

    Thank's Lindsys!

  3. #3

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    well thats none of your buisness
    Posts
    25,263

    Re: New Fall Special

    Lindsy, I hav e already booked and paid for my trip, b ut can my travel agent go back and get me these deals? since I paid 109 for the value rooms we got, can I have my travel agent get me the 69.99 rate now?

  4. #4

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Online

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,223
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: New Fall Special

    I really appreciate the posting of all these special rates. I am not able to go at this time. However, I will keep my eyes and ears open for the best rates, when I do plan on traveling, which is in April of next year. Eventually those dates will be included, I am hoping.

    In the past, I have changed a reservation in order to take advantage of a special rate. I usually book room only, and like the special deals, especially, that are opened to the general public.

    Thanks for posting these rate updates. I really appreciate it.

  5. #5

    • MiceChat Approved Travel Partner
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    411

    Re: New Fall Special

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
    Lindsy, I hav e already booked and paid for my trip, b ut can my travel agent go back and get me these deals? since I paid 109 for the value rooms we got, can I have my travel agent get me the 69.99 rate now?
    If the special is available for your travel dates and the price is lower than you are paying, your travel agent should have already switched you over to it. Contact them and see what your status is...

  6. #6

    • MiceChat Approved Travel Partner
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    411

    Re: New Fall Special

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I really appreciate the posting of all these special rates. I am not able to go at this time. However, I will keep my eyes and ears open for the best rates, when I do plan on traveling, which is in April of next year. Eventually those dates will be included, I am hoping.

    In the past, I have changed a reservation in order to take advantage of a special rate. I usually book room only, and like the special deals, especially, that are opened to the general public.

    Thanks for posting these rate updates. I really appreciate it.
    What you want to keep in mind if you book on your own without a travel agent, we usually will switch our clients over to the specials prior to posting the special so availability becomes rather slim. If you book through a travel agent, they should be watching for these specials for you....

  7. #7

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Online

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,223
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: New Fall Special

    I almost always book a room only reservation. Last year, I traveled with a friend, and I went with her choice of a package, and the dining plan. Her travel agent did alert us to a discount that we were able to act on, that saved us quite a bit of money.

    Since I am not going to book a package in April, I will have my eyes, and ears open for discounts.

  8. #8

    • MiceChat Approved Travel Partner
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    411

    Re: New Fall Special

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I almost always book a room only reservation. Last year, I traveled with a friend, and I went with her choice of a package, and the dining plan. Her travel agent did alert us to a discount that we were able to act on, that saved us quite a bit of money.

    Since I am not going to book a package in April, I will have my eyes, and ears open for discounts.
    You don't have to book a package to book with a travel agent, we book room only all the time. The advantage is we watch for the specials for you so you don't have to be calling Disney every day. That gets costly for you after a while. We are on the phones with Disney all the time so for us it's easy to monitor our clients reservations. Plus, the service is free, your paying any extra to use a travel agent, so let them do the work for you...

  9. #9

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Online

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,223
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: New Fall Special

    I didn't know that I could book "room only" with a travel agent. Of course, I don't call Disney every day looking for discounts. I just get that information from the internet, and sometimes the paper.

  10. #10

    • MiceChat Approved Travel Partner
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    411

    Re: New Fall Special

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I didn't know that I could book "room only" with a travel agent. Of course, I don't call Disney every day looking for discounts. I just get that information from the internet, and sometimes the paper.
    I understand, you could go nuts trying to call every day. But we are on the phones with them everyday so for us it's not a issue. Sometimes by the time you see the posting the discounted rooms are already snapped up, that's where it is to your advantage to have a travel agent working for you. As an example, when the special was released to the travel agents the other day, Disney had their res people on OT to cover the call volume. We are busy switching our clients over to the specials as soon as we are advised of them.

    Keep in mind, they don't discount the entire resort, they only release so many rooms at the discounted prices so they go fast. You'll notice when we post a discount it's always followed by "limited availability"....

Similar Threads

  1. [Question] Is there a special ticket price for special needs..
    By disneydispatch in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 05:06 PM
  2. New Fall Special Just Released
    By Lindsy1052 in forum Disney Cruise Lines
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 04:02 PM
  3. What do you like best about going to DL in the fall?
    By Princess Buttercup in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-17-2005, 10:02 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-18-2005, 05:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •