• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Exclamation Warning Regarding Political/Religious images and text in Sig Lines and Threads

Howdy Chatters, we need your assistance;

All members are reminded that MiceChat rules do not allow Political and Religious discussion/images on the main forums. While you may discuss these subjects in MiceChat Gold and in Private Clubs, please keep such discussions/images off of the main boards and out of your sig lines.

As the political season heats up, we'd like to keep our main boards free of the heated debate and animosity that comes from political and religious debate. The goal is to keep MiceChat a safe and friendly place for everyone.

Please be respectful of other members at all times and do not engage in discussion which is designed to create conflict or hostility. We strongly encourage you to report posts and sig lines which are designed to create hostility and/or to use your reputation voting to protect this community.

Thank you all for your help in keeping MiceChat a fun place to while away the hours.

Most sincerely,

The MiceChat Crew
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Banned User

Re: Warning Regarding Political/Religious images and text in Sig Lines and Threads

AMEN, holly Jesus!!!

Sorry, could not resist.

• Why can't you tune a fish

Re: Warning Regarding Political/Religious images and text in Sig Lines and Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    AMEN, holly Jesus!!!

Sorry, could not resist.

While I respect your religious views, I take umbrage at your botanical leanings.

Holly, what a waste of a plant, who needs it

-dave
    "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

• We Go On.

Aww. I like PMM's signature.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

Dustysage, one of the Admins of MiceChat, posted this in the Debate Lounge:

Quote Originally Posted by dustysage
    ADMIN NOTE:

FYI - MiceChat doesn't approve any ads. The ads are picked by Google. We have reported the Ads to Google but it can take them hours to make the change.

In the mean while, we are stuck with these disgusting and hateful ads. MiceChat does NOT support hate and bigotry and does not allow it ANYWHERE on MiceChat. We are sick that anyone would use our site to promote their sick and hateful agenda. -Dusty
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• When Will It Return?

Quote Originally Posted by WDITrent View Post
    Aww. I like PMM's signature.

Thanks! So far I haven't received any notices to change it from its current state so I'm assuming it's all good...

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

• MC Blogger

Blog Entries

Dusty, re the ads. It seems as if MiceChat and MiceAge are dealing with the centuries old struggle of art and commerce. There is nothing new under the sun!
    Mark

Disney parks and art, movies, music, more... Over 1, 500 Posts!
    www.InsightsandSounds.blogspot.com

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

We are taking action against both Google and the "Protect Marriage" campaign. They were wrong to use this site to deny me my own equal rights as a citizen of this state. Last I checked they didn't give me a discount on my taxes for making me less of a citizen.

This isn't a political or religious issue - this is a simple issue of human rights. MiceChat rules do not allow for Bigotry, hate, homophobia, or racism. Those who wish to promote hateful and evil agendas are encouraged to post elsewhere.

MiceChat will continue to fight for the equality of all of our readers.

There is nothing more to discuss on this subject.
    Last edited by Dustysage; 11-08-2008 at 04:23 PM.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,