Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: Most Repeatable Ride At the Magic Kingdom? At EPCOT? At DAK? At DHS?

Quote Originally Posted by JiminyCricketFan View Post
    Magic Kingdom - I would have to pick Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. It is a favorite and I see others saying as they leave that they want to ride it again.

Epcot - It did love the original Journey into Imagination, but the new version is just flat for me. I would pick Test Track. It gives a great rush.

Disney Hollywood Studios - I love both Tower of Terror and Rockn' Roller Coaster. I would pick Rockn' because it gives a rush. (I guess I am a rush junkie)

Disney Animal Kingdom - Up until Everest, I did not really think there was a repeatable ride. But I also know it is broken now. I really want to see it in its original glory! But I pick EE for now.
    This entire post gave me a BIG RUSH, JimintCricketFan!

Everest and RRC must be out of this world in terms of ride, setting and effects. My understanding is that Big Thunderous is demensionally larger and more elaborate (and w/different scenery) than it's DL counterpart.

Quote Originally Posted by Esdeebee View Post
    MK - Pirates and Haunted Mansion
    Epcot - Soarin' (My son says Test Track)
    DHS - Great Movie Ride (for me) (Son says Toy Story Mania even though we only rode it twice) and

DAK - Expedition Everest (Kilamanjaro Safaris is great but once is enough for me usually)
    Toy Story Mania must be some attraction for it to already hit the top of your fave list.

Quote Originally Posted by jackskeleton1015 View Post
    Magic Kingdom - Splash Mt.

Epcot - Test Track

DHS - Toy Story Mania

AK - Kali
    Several have selected Kali River rapids. I'll have to try it - hopefully soon.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 10-15-2008 at 10:02 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Minion

^^ Kali River Rapids wayyy too short for me. For a ride that often generates mega-long waits, I find it anticlimactic. Has a gorgeous queue though, just like its neighbor Everest...reasons not to fast pass these rides if the stand-byes are manageable if you like theming. Everest on the other hand is enjoyable in every way, even with Yeti in B mode.
    Down with the Hat

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    in my honest and professional Disney theme park experience, DAK is the best park WDW has to offer in both quality, theme and approach, .
    It's true i agree 100% DAK is the best of the WDW offerings. It's theming and presentation is amazing.

MK. Spash Mountain

EPCOT. Soarin

DHS. TOT

DAK. Kilimanjaro Safari (IMO possibly the most repeatable Disney ride anywhere)

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by tasman View Post
    ^^ Kali River Rapids wayyy too short for me. For a ride that often generates mega-long waits, I find it anticlimactic. Has a gorgeous queue though, just like its neighbor Everest...reasons not to fast pass these rides if the stand-byes are manageable if you like theming. Everest on the other hand is enjoyable in every way, even with Yeti in B mode.
    Well. I guess this goes a long way toward explaining why the ride has been around as long as it has without much applause. Still remain anxious to try it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by steamboat will View Post
    It's true i agree 100% DAK is the best of the WDW offerings. It's theming and presentation is amazing.

MK. Spash Mountain

EPCOT. Soarin

DHS. TOT

DAK. Kilimanjaro Safari (IMO possibly the most repeatable Disney ride anywhere)
    KS and EE are both MUST SEE'S to me!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Magic Kingdom: Haunted Mansion, Tomorrowland Transit Authority

EPCOT: Mission:Space, Gran Fiesta Tour

DISNEY HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS: Tower of Terror, Rock'n'Rollercoaster, Midway Mania

DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM: Expedition Everest

Who said Great Movie Ride??? ugh!!!!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Magic Kingdom: Haunted Mansion, Tomorrowland Transit Authority

EPCOT: Mission:Space, Gran Fiesta Tour

DISNEY HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS: Tower of Terror, Rock'n'Rollercoaster, Midway Mania

DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM: Expedition Everest

Who said Great Movie Ride??? ugh!!!!
    The Gran Fiesta Tour sounds absolutely delightful from what I've heard, Coheteboy. This is on my "must see" agenda, too.

• Lifelong Disneylander

With all the responses to this great thread, I have to say that I MISS WDW!!! Since I got married back in 2002, I have yet to return to WDW. I was an annual "single" traveler to Orlando for almost 10 years prior to that. Well, I am now "newly" single and I want to go back! As far what this thread is about:

MK: Splash Mt.
    Epcot: Test Track
    DHS: TOT
    DAK: KS

This may be likely to change after my next trip within the next year. I'm SO looking forward to it.

Cheers!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by DisneylandManFan View Post
    With all the responses to this great thread, I have to say that I MISS WDW!!! Since I got married back in 2002, I have yet to return to WDW. I was an annual "single" traveler to Orlando for almost 10 years prior to that. Well, I am now "newly" single and I want to go back! As far what this thread is about:

MK: Splash Mt.
    Epcot: Test Track
    DHS: TOT
    DAK: KS

This may be likely to change after my next trip within the next year. I'm SO looking forward to it.

Cheers!
    I can't thank you enough for the compliments on this thread topic, DisneylandManFan. Upon your return to WDW, I hope that you get a bigger kick than ever out of the resort. Of course, there will be many new attractions and other surprises in store for you. That's a big part of the fun and excitement in coming back to a wonderful place that you have cherished - a place that remains the same and yet constantly changes.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by tasman View Post
    Oh I absolutely agree, Kali has one of the best queues, there is always something to see while you wait and it has the best photo opportunities.

WDW-- Haunted Mansion--has more details than DL but love Nightmare theme at DL

Epcot-- Test Track

DHS-- Toy Story Mania--queue is a lot more interesting than at DCA

AK--Everest-- only rode it 1x Second time with fastpass was rained out..
    Disneyland Deluxe Passholder

• Purple Crates ♥

MK: Space Mt.
    Epcot: Test Track or Soarin'
    DHS: Toy Story, hands down. LOL
    AK: Probably Everest, but I like the Nemo musical (but it's not a ride LOL)

Overall winner: Toy Story. My trips are now spent opening DHS to get on that ride at least 3x in a day. heh.

>>Toy Story Mania must be some attraction for it to already hit the top of your fave list.<<

My 8 year old said this one. I picked Great Movie Ride. I just find a lot of detail in it. I like the first part better than the SF'y parts. But I can ride it a couple of times in a day and not get tired of it. Maybe I haven't ridden it quite enough to get tired of it yet.

Everyone seems to say Kilamanjaro Safari is their favorite and most repeatable...I like it, but so far, once per vacation is enough for me on it. I have a video of our first trip on it, and it seems like it's similar to our first ride, on each subsequent ride. We're going back in January. I'll reevaluate it then... And I'll reevaluate the Great Movie Ride too.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Esdeebee View Post
    >>Toy Story Mania must be some attraction for it to already hit the top of your fave list.<<

My 8 year old said this one. I picked Great Movie Ride. I just find a lot of detail in it. I like the first part better than the SF'y parts. But I can ride it a couple of times in a day and not get tired of it. Maybe I haven't ridden it quite enough to get tired of it yet.

Everyone seems to say Kilamanjaro Safari is their favorite and most repeatable...I like it, but so far, once per vacation is enough for me on it. I have a video of our first trip on it, and it seems like it's similar to our first ride, on each subsequent ride. We're going back in January. I'll reevaluate it then... And I'll reevaluate the Great Movie Ride too.
    Nice of you to post, Esdeebee. Hope you and your child have a most magical time together when you revisit WDW in January.

MK: Tie between Haunted Mansion and Splash Mountain. There are so many different details I notice every time and you've got to love the music.

Epcot: Spaceship Earth. Amazing, the whole thought process and uniqueness of the ride makes me smile every time I go on it. Possibly my favorite ride altogether. (Do miss the old narration though)

DHS: Rock n' Roller Coaster. Being a rock music and roller-coaster fan, the two go together brilliantly.

AK: Everest. A dream to look at and to ride.

well after just getting back from WDW!

Magic Kingdom-Splash/Thunder

Epcot-Test Track/Mission Space

Animal Kingdom-Everest

Hollywood Studios-Rockn Roller Coaster, The Little Mermaid show.
    Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast