Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

•   
    • Senior Minion

Blog Entries

If you fly in or out MCO

Let you know Only One airport tram is work and may be a wait for the nexts tram.
    this only airside 4 (70-91) side B are the one That know of.

MCO web map of the air terminal Map

alan
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day șoș 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Feb 8-9

Re: If you fly in or out MCO

So how are they getting people out to the "airsides"? When I picked up my family on Saturday, I saw them trucking away some of the trams, but I figured they had just replaced some with new ones.

What's the story here and what's the "workaround"?
    -Tim

• World Traveler

I think he means that only one of the two trains are running and that if you miss one, you might have to wait for it to come back.

• Banned User

One tram is still better than walking from the main terminal to either of the air-sides, which I had to so a few years ago, in the heat of summer. Not fun.

• Banned User

Im flying into MCO on delta, so what does this mean for me? I am totally lost! what side do i fly into and do I take a tram to catch the magical express?

•   
    • Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
    Im flying into MCO on delta, so what does this mean for me? I am totally lost! what side do i fly into and do I take a tram to catch the magical express?
    What this Mean is that One tram is working. So if you miss the tram you will need to wait for it to come back.
    Hope that One do not Break down.
    If this happen you will need to walk.

Hope that when I fly out MCO, the second one is fix.
    about 5 to 10 min. wait for the tram come back.
    Alan

Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Feb 8-9

• MiceAge Columnist

Waiting for the same tram to come back means an additional two minutes, maybe three. Anyone with luggage is going to have to kill at least that much time anyway, as you'll still beat the luggage over to the pick up spot.
    Kevin Yee
    MiceAge Columnist

I am the author of several Disney books:
    Jason's Disneyland Almanac - a daily history of Disneyland
    Walt Disney World Hidden History - tributes, homages, and ride remnants at WDW
    Your Day at the Magic Kingdom
    Mouse Trap
    Tokyo Disney Made Easy
    101 Things You Never Knew About Disneyland
    Magic Quizdom (The Disneyland Trivia Book)

“The press [should be] a watchdog. Not an attack dog. Not a lapdog. A watchdog. Now, a watchdog can't be right all the time. He doesn't bark only when he sees or smells something that's dangerous. A good watchdog barks at things that are suspicious.” – Dan Rather

•   
    • Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Not if someone enter the tram on the wrong side and lock up the tram from moveing or open doors.
    Alan

Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Feb 8-9

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
    It means that you are going to be so lost, you'll wish you had gone to DLR in CA instead.

Now kidding aside, even though I was not kidding... Delta is located in the B side of the airport. You will have to take the peoplemover tram from the gates' area to the main terminal building. After getting off the tram, follow signs to Baggage Claim B and go one floor down (2nd level) on the escalators to collect any checked baggage. Disney's Tragical Express is located on the lower level (first floor).
    What I do not know is this: I believe Disney's Tragical Express may be located on the A side only...where the budget airlines are located (SWA, Air Tran, JetBlue). Coincidence? I think not. However, I believe the Tragical Express people are in charge of collecting your luggage and sending it to WDW, so that may mean you do not have to go baggage claim... but do not quote me on that. Someone else who have used this service may be able to help best.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    It means that you are going to be so lost, you'll wish you had gone to DLR in CA instead.

Now kidding aside, even though I was not kidding... Delta is located in the B side of the airport. You will have to take the peoplemover tram from the gates' area to the main terminal building. After getting off the tram, follow signs to Baggage Claim B and go one floor down (2nd level) on the escalators to collect any checked baggage. Disney's Tragical Express is located on the lower level (first floor).
    What I do not know is this: I believe Disney's Tragical Express may be located on the A side only...where the budget airlines are located (SWA, Air Tran, JetBlue). Coincidence? I think not. However, I believe the Tragical Express people are in charge of collecting your luggage and sending it to WDW, so that may mean you do not have to go baggage claim... but do not quote me on that. Someone else who have used this service may be able to help best.
    tragical express thanks, you explained it very well and I appreciate it. Im printing this out!

• Banned User

Trust me. It won't be painful. As you approach the 2nd level in the baggage claim area, you will see the strategically positioned goofy Tragical Express CMs idiotically waving at people with mickey gloves. Can't miss it. They will point the way since they are there to steal the traffic of tourists away from other transportation services offered at the airport. Isn't that despicable?

• Banned User

Trust me. It won't be painful. As you approach the 2nd level in the baggage claim area, you will see the strategically positioned goofy Tragical Express CMs idiotically waving at people with mickey gloves. Can't miss it. They will point the way since they are there to steal the traffic of tourists away from other transportation services offered at the airport. Isn't that despicable?
    that is tragic !!! thanks TDL your help was needed. I got my package today and I am excited.

• Banned User

I will get my package tonight after he gets home.

• Banned User

I will get my package tonight after he gets home.
    what kind of package?? hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Disappearing/Reappearing

let's keep this PG people!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast