• out & about

Stay at WDW for FREE!

This just in... Buy 4 Get 3 FREE. So basically you can purchase a 7 day vacation (hotel & tickets) in 2009 and only pay for the first 4 days!

Pretty neat huh?! are they getting desperate? Wasnt the whole birthday givewaway enough?

Quote Originally Posted by PRESS RELEASE
    Walt Disney World Announces Vacation Package Savings in 2009!

The new year will bring new ways for Guests to celebrate their special occasions with family and friends at Walt Disney World Resort and special savings that make a Disney vacation even more affordable.
    Guests who buy a four-night/four-day non-discounted Walt Disney Travel Co. Magic Your Way hotel and ticket package for stays most nights from January 4 to April 4, 2009, and April 19 to June 27, 2009, will receive three extra nights of hotel accommodations and three more days added to their theme park tickets for free.
    As a bonus, Guests traveling on this package from January 4 to March 29, 2009, will also receive a free $200 Disney Gift Card to splurge on merchandise, dining or other Disney fun.
    "Walt Disney World Resort has always presented a great entertainment value for our Guests," Walt Disney World President Meg Crofton says. "This special travel offer makes it even easier for Guests to enjoy a magical, memory-making Disney vacation in 2009."
    With this special offer, a family of four can get a 7-night stay at a Disney Value Resort and a 7-day Magic Your Way base ticket for each family member for as little as $1271. The package can be booked now through December 20, 2008.
    Guests staying at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels get an extra dose of pixie dust with great perks and services including: Complimentary on-property transportation; Disney's Magical Express, which offers complimentary airport shuttle and luggage delivery; and Extra Magic Hours, where each day one of the Walt Disney World theme parks opens one hour early or stays open up to three hours later, providing extra time in the parks to experience select attractions. Click here for more information on these packages and everything else that Walt Disney World has to offer.
    "There's no off position on the genius switch"

WplusK.com
    http://twitter.com/WRDinc

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Re: Stay at WDW for FREE!

Hey I'm all about using this offer twice if I can... i'm happy about it.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Too far from Disney World

Hopefully they will rerun it in October. I'd like to take my parents there so we can celebrate EVERYTHING all at once...my birthday, my dad's birthday, my mom's birthday, my niece's 1st and 3rd birthdays and my parents anniversaries!
    With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Quote Originally Posted by FantasticDuck View Post
    Hopefully they will rerun it in October. I'd like to take my parents there so we can celebrate EVERYTHING all at once...my birthday, my dad's birthday, my mom's birthday, my niece's 1st and 3rd birthdays and my parents anniversaries!
    Wow, everyone gets free admission on their birthdays back to back to back to back! CHAAA CHING!
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

Blog Entries

Wow, I may have to consider this for my vacation I get in April.

• Minion

This promo might allow us to go early 2009 rather than late 2009. And stay a couple days longer than usual. Cool!

• Disney Dream 10/23!!

What if you purchase a dining plan for the first four days? Will they extend it's use for the next three?? I don't mean giving you extra meals, I mean will the meals you already have expire on the fourth day of your stay, or the seventh? I'm thinking that I get the deluxe dining, and saving some of the meals if they do extend the expiration.

• Banned User

Yup! They must be pretty desperate, but I am glad this offer will allow some people to consider visiting (in a year when nothing new is scheduled to open, that is..) soon.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arilvdc View Post
    What if you purchase a dining plan for the first four days? Will they extend it's use for the next three?? I don't mean giving you extra meals, I mean will the meals you already have expire on the fourth day of your stay, or the seventh? I'm thinking that I get the deluxe dining, and saving some of the meals if they do extend the expiration.
    I think you have to buy the 7 day plan.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Walt Disney Fan

There still making a lot of money off those people who stay the three days. All that does is pay for hotel. The guests still have to pay for three day passes food and all that other stuff.

If they have empty rooms why not fill them up and still make money off it.

There smart not desperate
    "To All Who Come To This Happy Place Welcome" - Walt Disney

I just booked my first WDW vacation ever!
    I used the offer twice in a row for a continuous 14 night trip. So I also got the $200,- gift card twice. Just can't wait to get there january!
    - Milo

• Banned User

I hate to burst everyone's baloon, but this offer aint all it's cracked up to be. I called WDW and mentioned this offer, and the best prices I was quoted turned out to be a bit more expensive, on a per day basis, then the deal I got in December '07. In other words, despite supposedly getting 3 days "free", it seems like they just raise the price of your 4 other days!
    Last year, we paid roughly $1350 for a ten night stay in a value resort with park hoppers for two plus travel/medical insurance -- so about $135 a night. This year, with this supposedly wonderful new offer, I was quoted a price of $856 for a seven night stay. If three of those nights are free, that means I'm being charged $214 for each of the other four nights --despite the fact that room rates are supposed to be down across the board this year, due to the recession.
    Various other dates I discussed with them yielded similar results; I was constantly quoted a price that showed no indication at all that I would really be getting three nights free.
    So the only real bonus is the $200 gift card. Sorry, folks; forget the "free" nights. They aren't free.
    Last edited by disneyfann121; 11-23-2008 at 12:27 PM.

• Little Miss Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
    Wow, everyone gets free admission on their birthdays back to back to back to back! CHAAA CHING!
    Take the gift card, it is worth more!
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.