I am going to Citricos

This will be the first time that I have ever been to Citricos.

After my dinner at Citricos, I am going to watch the Fantasy In The Sky Fireworks. I am not going to go the the Magic Kingdom to watch the fireworks. I will either stay at the Grand Floridian or walk over to the Polynesian to watch the fireworks. To those who have eaten here about how long did it take? I booked my dinner for 9:10 p.m. and the fireworks start at 11:50 p.m. >

Also I am a Vegan and this will be a Birthday dinner. Does anyone know what Vegan items they have here? Also what do they do for Birthdays? I am going to be 32

• May the F=ma be with you

Re: I am going to Citricos

I was about to say that if you are expecting to see FitS, then you're stuck in the '80s or '90s. I then noticed the time of the show and I figured it would be one of the NYE shows.

Anyway, you can take a look at the menu http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dinin...taurant.ID=186

Otherwise, you can call them directly at 407-824-2383 and I'm sure that they can answeer any questions you may have.

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Thank You. I just checked out the link that you posted. I called Citricos at 407-824-2989 and left a message. Is the number that you posted a number to the chef's office at Citricos?

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Mention it's for your birthday when you make your reservation. If you're going to the parks, get a birthday button from Guest Relations.