OK, time for a new thread...
RULES & INFORMATION
This is a fun game. First, someone posts a picture. The idea is that it's close up enough that the location is not given away, but still wide enough to make it possible to guess where the photo was taken. Then through a variety of questions (ie "Is it in Epcot?", "Is it bigger than a bread box", etc), the other posters try and deduce where the picture is located.
- Please post pictures only from a Disney Park* in the Walt Disney World Resort.
- The object in the Picture must be in a Disney Park*
- Don't make them too hard...but don't make them too easy either
- Please do not post another picture until the original poster confirmed that your guess is correct.
- Please do not take the fun out of the game by mass guessing (ie in one post guessing "MK? Epcot? DMGM? AK?"). The game isn't going anywhere, there is no need to rush.
And that is it! The rest of this post is just technical and fun information. So have fun playing!!!
NOTE: If you are just reading this thread for the first time, just skip to the last page to see the current game. There's no need to read all the pages in between (unless you wish to).
WHERE TO HOST/HOW TO POST AN IMAGE
- Go to http://www.imageshack.us
- Browse for the photo you wish to upload and press "host it!"
- Highlight and copy the "Direct Link to Image" (it is usually the last link).
- In your post, click on the image icon () and put in that link.
- "The Curse™"
- When someone says a picture will be easy and it turns out that it is really hard.
- Started by ron10036
- "Bonus points™"
- If someone guesses correctly and specific enough for that picture's poster, but not absolutely specific, they will still get to go next.
- However, for worthless points, someone can guess the exact item.
- Started by Planet7, suggested by Ward
- "A Commercial"
- If there is a lull between pictures (like if the winner will be gone for a few hours) someone else can post a temporary picture until the winner gets back.
- The winner of the temporary picture will just get bonus points, not the right to post the next picture.
If you would like to browse through the 20,708+ posts that make up the previous 12 rounds, here are the links.
*Disney Park implies Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom, Blizard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, River Country, Disney Quest, Discovery Island and Pleasure Island.