MK Christmas Entertainment?

This year, I noticed that Magic Kingdom is off to a late start with their Christmas entertainment. It's already December and they are still showing Wishes and Spectromagic even though the park is now decorated for Christmas. Does anyone know why?

• May the F=ma be with you

Re: MK Christmas Entertainment?

Quote Originally Posted by Code90 View Post
    This year, I noticed that Magic Kingdom is off to a late start with their Christmas entertainment. It's already December and they are still showing Wishes and Spectromagic even though the park is now decorated for Christmas. Does anyone know why?
    Wishes and Spectro are regularly shown during the month of December. Holiday Wishes and the Christmas parade are shown during MVMCP. I believe that a modified Holiday Wishes will be shown nightly from the 25th to the 31st of December.

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Quote Originally Posted by WDW Monorail View Post
    Wishes and Spectro are regularly shown during the month of December. Holiday Wishes and the Christmas parade are shown during MVMCP. I believe that a modified Holiday Wishes will be shown nightly from the 25th to the 31st of December.
    Thank you. I find it disappointing that MK makes its Christmas entertainment available only to those who pay for a separate ticketed event. Disneyland offers A Christmas Fantasy parade and Believe in Holiday Magic fireworks from the end of November to the start of January for all guests... So I never would have guessed it would be different at MK.

• Gt Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Thank you. I find it disappointing that MK makes its Christmas entertainment available only to those who pay for a separate ticketed event. Disneyland offers A Christmas Fantasy parade and Believe in Holiday Magic fireworks from the end of November to the start of January for all guests... So I never would have guessed it would be different at MK.
    Yep - another reason why I prefer DL and DLP. It's a real shame.
    Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

• Banned User

Let the record show that the MK is the only Disneyland-style park to offer Xmas entertainment for an added hard ticket fee. All other parks in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Paris, and CA offer Xmas entertainment at regular prices from the very start. At the MK? Nope. Very sad. Especially since these parties are so over priced for what hey have to offer.