Hey Gang. Yesterday Walt Disney World's Space Mountain turned 34 years old yesterday. The World's first Indoor Roller Coaster, Which will be closing April 19th for a year long Refurbishment , Opened on January 15th 1975 at the Magic Kingdom. Space Mountain became my alltime favorite Coaster back in 1981 which was my first trip to Walt Disney World. When I seen the Coaster I was somewhat apprehensive about the ride But as I rode the TTA Through Space Mountain I began to lean towards riding the Coaster. On my first Ride on Space mountain the Car I was in got stoped on the lifthill , The Lights came on exposing the track. After 10-15 minutes of being stuck on the lifthill the Lights were turned off and the Car began to move up the hill . After my first ride on Space Mountain. I became instantly hooked to Space Mountain. Back in 2000 and 2004 I got to see what the inside of Space Mountain looked like with the lights on I am amazed at how Disney is able to put A Roller Coaster inside A Building 180 feet high and 300 feet in Diameter.

Happy Birthday Space Mountain