Hello all. My family is going to the Walt Disney World resort [probably] in June/July of 2006. August of that year is my Mom & Dad's 25th anniversary. What they really want to do is renew their wedding vows in Disney World. So I have a few questions for all of you.
1) Where can they renew their wedding vows in Disney World?
2) How much would it cost and would you have to reserve this in advance?
3) Does the Garden Grill still offer the re-hitching ceremony?
4) Do you have to specially request it in advanced & does it cost extra?
5) What exactly is/was the Rehitching ceremony? Did anyone do this (or know someone who did)?