View Poll Results: 1 Day. 2 Parks Only. HALP!

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Magic Kingdom and Epcot

10 32.26%
  • Magic Kingdom and Disney's MGM Studios

5 16.13%
  • Magic Kingdom and Disney's Animal Kingdom

1 3.23%
  • Epcot and Disney's MGM Studios

2 6.45%
  • Epcot and Disney's Animal Kingdom

13 41.94%
  • Disney's MGM Studios and Disney's Animal Kingdom

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Re: First Trip To Disney World: One Day, 2 Park Hopper, 4 Parks, HALP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EPCOT and DAK would be my choices too.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Re: First Trip To Disney World: One Day, 2 Park Hopper, 4 Parks, HALP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The easiest two parks to hop between are Magic Kingdom and Epcot. Just hop the Monorail. They are also the two parks with the most to offer.

However, I just LOVE the Animal Kingdom. If you've been to Magic Kingdom in the past or to Disneyland, you may want to drop the MK and replace it with Animal Kingdom.

If you do decide to do Animal Kingdom, go to that park first, and then hop over to Epcot later in the day. Epcot is a great place to finish a day with Illuminations and wonderful dining options.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    But do not rush thru the Kali Rapids queue.. as it is one of the nicest themed queues at WDW, 2nd to only the stand by line for Everest.
    That it is.
    I worked Kali on my International College Programme; I would get so excited when we got an actual queue (only a handful of occasions while I was there) as I knew guests were being forced to take in the details.
    People don't even notice that there is an aviary in the queue!!!

• Banned User

Animal Kingdom is the best choice in the morning, because they close the Kilimanjaro Safaris in the evening.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Dlandclub33 View Post
    CINDERELLA'S CASTLE is over rated. TOOO BIG! U can c it like any where in the resort. Very overwhelming in a bad way!!!!!! Not like the warm and Welcoming castle we have here in SoCal!
    Absolutely correct. Cinderella Castle is way over rated. Besides, the current color scheme of TDL's Cinderella Castle make the MK one look plain and totally bland in a bad way. So go to TDL instead and see that one after the 25th bling has been taken down this april.

Also be prepared for corny stage shows like the one in front of the castle where they sing and dream with imagination!
    Dlandcub33, you are on FIRE!! Corny is absolutely correct. Only Sea World's New Horizons show takes the top price for Corn. "Scream" Along with Mickey is more like it.

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Cinderella's Castle can be overratted forever and a day all it wants to be to some people but again Disneyland does not have Cinderella's Castle. It is an icon for WDW and if you haven't seen it in person before please do, but of course if you have already seen it in person then I guess you could skip MK but at least ride the newly designed Haunted Mansion ride over at MK and in doing so you will of course just have to pass the ever so beautiful and breath taking Cinderella's Castle where Prince Charming lives... with that other woman.

It really should be Prince Charming's Castle.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
    ..you will of course just have to pass the ever so beautiful and breath taking Cinderella's Castle where Prince Charming lives... with that other woman.
    Yes, that opportunistic.. custodial servant.

It really should be Prince Charming's Castle.
    Yes it should!!

• Disneyholic

Excuse me, but haven't you heard of the "buy 4-days and get 3 days more for free" deal, or is that no longer available?

Yup they extended it again all the way to mid August...
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

• Minion

Absolutely correct. Cinderella Castle is way over rated. Besides, the current color scheme of TDL's Cinderella Castle make the MK one look plain and totally bland in a bad way. So go to TDL instead and see that one after the 25th bling has been taken down this april.

Dlandcub33, you are on FIRE!! Corny is absolutely correct. Only Sea World's New Horizons show takes the top price for Corn. "Scream" Along with Mickey is more like it.

I've one to TDL about two years ago and LOVED IT!!!!!! Even some parts more thn Dl here in SoCal!!!! I though their castle was way better than WDW!!!! Better use of the colors!

I just went to WDW for my first time in December, and I agree skip MK and go to AK in the morning and then hit Epcot. I would skip Future World and just go to the World Showcase, I couldn't spend enough time there!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Dlandclub33 View Post
    I've one to TDL about two years ago and LOVED IT!!!!!! Even some parts more thn Dl here in SoCal!!!! I though their castle was way better than WDW!!!! Better use of the colors!
    Darling.. *everything* is better in Tokyo over WDW... except tokyo's fireworks which suck royally.
    But I have to say.. DLParis' castle is the best in every respect, hands down.

I voted along with the AK/Epcot crowd

AK is freakin beautiful probably the only park to ever sell me on looks alone

and Epcot just has alot of unique little rides to it and pretty much no matter what you like there ought to be something for you (especially since you've only got a day)

it's up to you weather you perfer shows, rides or just atmosphere

it isn't hard to hit all of future world and then get out to the world showcase but yeah (some is better then others depending on taste)

oh yeah and check out Spaceship Earth, they did a beautiful job refurbishing it, very lifelike movements from the animatronics

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Jspider View Post

AK is freakin beautiful probably the only park to ever sell me on looks alone
    Please visit TDS!! But DAK *IS* the most beautiful park in WDW.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12