• Disneyholic

Buy 4 nights get 3 free offer extended

News from the Walt Disney travel Company:

Beginning Monday, Feb. 9, the Walt Disney World® Resort "Buy Four, Get Three Free" offer will feature travel dates through Aug. 15, 2009! This offer includes park tickets and you can add the meal plan to it. The offer is good for longer trips as well.

Additionally
    Disney Cruise Line is offering the half off deposit and the a $25 Gift Card if the reservation was booked on-line. Did you hear? Disney Cruise Line® was named the top large cruise ship experience by readers of Condé Nast Traveler magazine in the ninth annual "Reader's Cruise Poll." The Disney Wonder® ranked number one in the survey of more than 11,000 participants.

If anyone is interested or has any questions about either of these offers please let me know!
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

• Banned User

Re: Buy 4 nights get 3 free offer extended

I'm torn between hoping this extends through the Xmas season and not. I would like it to so it would save us some money but I know that it will bring more of a crowd.

• Minion

Thanks for the info, Brad!

I hope the offer does get extended through the Fall because that's looking like the soonest we can get there.

• Disneyholic

Quote Originally Posted by Pacha View Post
    Thanks for the info, Brad!

I hope the offer does get extended through the Fall because that's looking like the soonest we can get there.

If not that offer, I'm sure there will be something else, occupancy is down, parks are not as crowded as they usually are and Disney is offering great deals, which makes this the perfect time to visit this year.

• When Will It Return?

It's really an awesome offer that keeps on giving. In addition to 3 free nights, the $250 gift card and other vouchers, like $15 off Planet Hollywood, keep the brain thinking money savings is going on all trip long. These mind-easing discounts will help with dealing with the extreme summer heat & humidity in June-August.

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Wow... if this is happening now I can't wait to see what the fall/winter's month deals are going to bring.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

I imagine it has the blackout dates for Easter still?

• far, far away from DL

Quote Originally Posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
    Wow... if this is happening now I can't wait to see what the fall/winter's month deals are going to bring.
    That's when we plan to go. Hope we can get some good deals.

• Dreaming of Disney world

now if they can extent it throgh September we will be happy just 224 days left

Smile Re: Buy 4 nights get 3 free offer extended

Hi,
    Having already book a trip for July---certainly didn't think they would extend the deal past June---what are the chances that I can take advantage of this bargain?? I booked through AAA. Thanks!

• Dreaming of Disney world

when I was looking at booking through the disney site i asked the same question. I was told that if they had the rooms available they would honer the new price. I am not sure about AAA though

• MiceChat Approved Travel Partner

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish22 View Post
    Hi,
    Having already book a trip for July---certainly didn't think they would extend the deal past June---what are the chances that I can take advantage of this bargain?? I booked through AAA. Thanks!
    Call your AAA agent, if your resort is available for your travle dates they should be able to switch you over. That's the only issue I have with AAA, they don't monitor their clients reservations to see if they qualify for a special when it comes out....they should have done this automatically for you...

• Disneyholic

Quote Originally Posted by mikelieman View Post
    I imagine it has the blackout dates for Easter still?
    Afraid so, Easter is usually crowded and they tend to offer these specials when they don't have what they feel are enough advanced sales yet. They black out holidays and they set a limited number of rooms in each resort which can also vary from week to week.

• Disneyholic

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish22 View Post
    Hi,

Like Lindsy said you can ask, they don't automatically rebook deals for you like we do. (Not sure why they don't do it except that its more work for them to...) I have also had one or two people tell me they where charged a change fee with AAA so be sure to ask if there is a fee for making changes to your package with them and how much it is to make sure your going to save money on it and verify all the features you where originally quoted are included in the new quote. You should be fine with this offer (pending availability) but you need to be your own advocate and make sure you go over everything before you hang up with them.

Sometimes you get a great deal with AAA up front, (I've used them and if you know what you want they will give you a good rate better than Disney in some cases.) but here is a good example of how working with an Disney Travel Planner can sometimes save you more in the long run.