HELP- going to hollywood studios and epcot this weekend for 1st time!

Hey Everyone,

I am a hard core DL fan, this is my second trip to WDW and 1st to epcot and hollywood studios. My fiance and I are very limited on time, can someone help me with average wait times for this time of year for the rockin rollercoaster and star tours? We are going on Sunday, Feb 8. We would also love any suggestions you may have for us!

Thanks!!!!

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Re: HELP- going to hollywood studios and epcot this weekend for 1st time!

star tours is usually just a walk on whereas Rckin rollercoaster will have a 30 minute wait and sometimes longer. Its best to do the ol' "get there early when the park open, hit it first" deal and/or get a fast pass while you head on over to soon to vanish Star Tours and then return back to Rockin rollercoaster but then again you could get a fast pass for Tower and hit the single rider line at Rockin Rollercoaster, that is if that line is open.

But then again you have Toy Story Mania at DHS and that really must be the first thing you hit first since that wait can get long, depends on the amount of people there on a Sunday.

Too many decisions for you.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Hello there

Blog Entries

You can get a fast pass for rockin roller coaster. That line can get quite long. Sat tours is usually not too bad of a wait
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Here's what I would do. Get to The Studios by the time it opens. Go directly to Toy Story Mania and either ride it or get a fastpass for it, depending on the wait time. Then go directly to RNR and TOT. These lines shouldn't be too long early in the day. If you are able to, get a fastpass for one of them and then ride the other one. And as someone else said there is always the single rider line. Then go to Star Tours, it never has much of a line. Also, if you are an American Idol fan be sure to catch one of the showings for the American Idol Experience. It doesn't officially open until the 14th, but they are doing "soft openings" now. I was there last week and the cast member told us they are scheduled to have showings every day, even though it is not officially open. We also like the Great Movie Ride and the Muppets 3-D show at the Studios. Have a great time!!