Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Disneyholic

Re: Walt Disney World and Disneyland Posters

Yup that's what we have over here at WDW, it's print on demand however you look at it. Quality is pretty good but at the prices they charge it should be.
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

I have 4 of the posters you're referring to (in the tunnel as you are entering Main Street at WDW). I have the Haunted Mansion, POTC, Snow White & Big Thunder Mountain. I purchased these several years ago at the Art of Disney at the Marketplace. They were about $25.00 unframed. When I was at WDW just this past November, I decided to try to add to my little collection. Instead of being able to purchase them from the parks directly, I now had to order them through a special computer. I wound up ordering a couple of them at the Uptown Jewelers on Main Street. They come in 3 different sizes. Unfortunately, I didn't measure the ones I already had (although I knew they were a "standard" poster size...I just didn't know what a standard poster size was)! They were also pricier than the ones I already had. I paid $55.00 each, plus shipping. When I got them, they turned out to be much different than the ones I had. They were not a "standard" size poster (nor did they come in a standard size which I found out later)...this meant they would need to be custom framed. They are also NOT returnable, so if you wind up ordering them, make sure you have all the facts.

• Disneyholic

I knew about the price increase (figured that was due to single print runs vs. a bulk printing run) but didn't know they changed the size that much, thanks for the Info and welcome to Micechat!
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12