Originally Posted by mikelieman
Platinum is a Disney Travel Company Package, it's about as good as it gets...
This package includes:
• Accommodations at a select Walt Disney World® Resort hotel
• Magic Your Way Premium Ticket, which includes admission to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks as well as the Park Hopper® Option and the Magic Plus Pack Option (see your travel agent for details)
• Disney Platinum Plan:
• Personalized pre-arrival itinerary planning – you will be contacted 30-45 days prior to your arrival by a Platinum Plan Itinerary Planner to help you get the most from your stay
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner plan per person, per night and one snack per person, per night (includes applicable taxes and gratuities/service charges; excludes alcoholic beverages; certain other limitations apply; reservations strongly suggested) available at select Table Service, Counter Service, Disney Dinner Shows, Signature Dining and Character Dining restaurants located throughout the Walt Disney World ® Resort. Includes in-room private dining and the world class Victoria & Albert’s restaurant.
• Unlimited admission to selected Theme Park Tours: Magic Kingdom® Tours – Disney’s “The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains,” Disney’s Family Magic, Disney’s Keys to the Kingdom, Mickey’s Magical Milestones; Epcot ® Tours – Disney’s Behind the Seeds (A Special Guided Greenhouse Tour), Gardens of the World, Hidden Treasures of World Showcase, The “UnDISCOVERED” Future World, Around the World at Epcot® Segway Tour, Epcot® Seas Aqua Tour, Dolphins In Depth, Dive Quest; Disney’s Animal Kingdom ® Tours – Backstage Safari, Wild by Design (restrictions apply to tours, subject to availability and schedule)
• Unlimited enjoyment of select recreation activities including golf, guided fishing excursions, boat rental and more (restrictions apply; advance reservations may be required)
• Admission to the amazing Cirque du Soleil® show, La Nouba™ (one per person, reservations required)
• One selected Spa Treatment (age restrictions apply)
• Special keepsake (one per room)
• Dazzling Fireworks Cruise (one cruise per party; subject to availability)
• Admission to Disney Children’s Activity Centers (ages 4-12) at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels
• Private in-room babysitting
• Reserved seating at the incredible Fantasmic! show at the Disney-MGM Studios (one per person; restrictions apply)
• Nightly turndown service
• Admission to select Grand Gathering experiences. Must have 8 or more in your party. Advance reservations required. Subject to availability. Each experience is operated on select days of the week. Valid Theme Park admission is required for most experiences.