• Banned User

Our next trip is booked!!

We received our tax return this morning and 15 minutes later I had our vacation booked! We're going to be down in Orlando from November 29th until December 15th. We're doing 2 days of Sea World, 1 day of Universal and 10 days of WDW, plus one day at the beach.

The next step is to get a rough idea of what the park hours will be so I can plan which days we will go to which parks. This will also help in figuring out which days to do character dining. We're doing the Cinderellas Castlefor lunch, along with the Crystal Palace for breakfast, but I'm not sure which other one to do. Any suggestions?

I can't wait to go.

• Disappearing/Reappearing

Re: Our next trip is booked!!

OOOOO, what fun!!! Just make sure to take it easy. We went once for 9 days in the park...and at the end...I needed a vacation from my vacation! We were pooped! I hope you have a great time!

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Wow you guys take MEGA TRIPS. The longest trip I ever took to WDW was 9 or 10 days, it's a blur now and I can't remember the exact number but at least you should have a MEGA TRIP REPORT to come later this year!
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

I just booked the Polynesian for 7 nights and 8 days for August I am so excited, I have never really took a mega trip because I rather stay at a nicer resort than stay longer and have less amenities or activities to do, thats just my opinion. P.S. Hope you have a magical stay!

• Banned User

draybook, my best advice is to pace yourselves. You have lots of time to do what you want, so if you keep up a hellish pace, you will be worn out long before your trip is over.
    Have a nice trip.

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

ohh I just thought of something... Have one of those spa days over at the Grand Floridian Hotel, you don't have to be a guest there to pay for their services. You should check with the Grand Floridian Hotel front desk through their phone number to get price quotes. Something to help you relax on your extended vacation.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Banned User

Well, our kids usually used to complain about the walk at our Memphis Zoo, which is probably about half as big as the MK, so we were worried going into our first trip last year. However, our kids never once complained and we were going full speed, including 2 days of the MNSSHP in which we arrived at opening and left at midnight.

Anyone have any suggestions for the third dining experience? We would prefer a dinner suggestion.

Great time to go! That is typically the timeframe that I try and make it down there. Few dining suggestions taht I enjoy are O'hana's and Kona Cafe at Polynesian, Chef Mickey and Concourse Grill at Contemporary, LeCellier in Canadian Pavillion, Liberty Tree Tavern, Boma at AKL, and the new T-Rex have all been good. Most places I have been too you can't really go wrong. With all the places I have ever eaten at that left feelin let down at was the Wilderness Lodge's Artist Point last December.
    Last edited by Disney Magic; 02-15-2009 at 10:47 AM. Reason: typo

good ideea