Are the prices on allears.net for restaurants accurate?

I am trying to research whether to do the dining plan or not. So I'm trying to calculate everything to see if it will save us $$ or not.
    I've made reservations (for now) at 5 restaurants (Boma's, a few character meals and such)
    I was told that after April 5th, there will be higher prices on all the menu items because of peak season. The CM said prices might increrase by about $4 a person.
    Well, it makes a big difference when calculating to make sure I am actually getting an accurate figure. And especially for the quick service places to try to at least guestimate how much we will spend.

Is allears very accurate with the pricing? And where else can I research?

• World Traveler

Re: Are the prices on allears.net for restaurants accurate?

From all the times that I have seen them and compared them, yes, they are accurate prices. Of course you have to remember that if WDW decides to change any of the prices, they don't usually publicize that.

• MiceChat Approved Travel Partner

Re: Are the prices on allears.net for restaurants accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by janmom View Post
    I am trying to research whether to do the dining plan or not. So I'm trying to calculate everything to see if it will save us $$ or not.
    I've made reservations (for now) at 5 restaurants (Boma's, a few character meals and such)
    I was told that after April 5th, there will be higher prices on all the menu items because of peak season. The CM said prices might increrase by about $4 a person.
    Well, it makes a big difference when calculating to make sure I am actually getting an accurate figure. And especially for the quick service places to try to at least guestimate how much we will spend.

Is allears very accurate with the pricing? And where else can I research?
    The only way to lock in prices on park tickets of dining is to be on a package. As long as you don't change your dates once booked your prices will remain the same. If you are working with a travel agent they should be able to advise you. If you are not working with t TA you may want to transfer your reservation over to one that is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. There are no charges for their services so it costs you nothing to do that. Depending on how many of you are going & the ages of the children the dining plan may be the best way for you to go.