• ~Mambo Italiano~

Question Walt Disney World Ticket Question.......

I am going to Orlando next week and I was just wondering if there was such thing as a 1 day 2 Park Hopper..... I was looking online and it seems to me that they give you the option to go to either one park or all of them.... Is there any way I can go to just like 2 parks in one day without it being very expensive????

• Banned User

Re: Walt Disney World Ticket Question.......

If I am not mistaken, you can buy the one day ticket and buy the park hopping option for an extra fee.
    Also, their is currently an offer for FL residents which allows you to buy highly discounted tickets, with or without park hopping options.
    You see.. it's called "Magic your Way". You can buy the Magic your way ticket for 1-day and up to 10-days, then if you want to enjoy more than one park per day, you can purchase the Park-Hopper option. With this, you could visit all 4 WDW parks in one single day!

• ~Mambo Italiano~

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    If I am not mistaken, you can buy the one day ticket and buy the park hopping option for an extra fee.
    Also, their is currently an offer for FL residents which allows you to buy highly discounted tickets, with or without park hopping options.
    You see.. it's called "Magic your Way". You can buy the Magic your way ticket for 1-day and up to 10-days, then if you want to enjoy more than one park per day, you can purchase the Park-Hopper option. With this, you could visit all 4 WDW parks in one single day!

But that's for a lot more money

• Banned User

I am afraid that is the only way Disney sells their tickets now a days... meaning, you have no choice. Sadly. However, I think if you can get your hands on complimentary CM ticket, they do allow park hopping... that is... if the CM benefits have not changed since the days I was a CM myself.

• ~Mambo Italiano~

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I am afraid that is the only way Disney sells their tickets now a days... meaning, you have no choice. Sadly. However, I think if you can get your hands on complimentary CM ticket, they do allow park hopping... that is... if the CM benefits have not changed since the days I was a CM myself.

So if I buy a single day ticket, I am only aloud to go to one park?-_-

• Banned User

If you buy the Single day ticket without purchasing the park hopper option, then YES, you will only be able to visit ONE park ONLY. I realize it is a lot of money but the current price scheme at WDW penalizes those who go for the shortest amount of time with higher prices per day. The more days your ticket includes, the cheaper per day it costs. Sorry

In short ...

A 1-day ticket costs $75 + tax.

A 1-day ticket with the park hopper option costs $125 + tax. This 1-day park hopper allows you to go to all 4 theme parks on that same one day.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

^^ That pretty much sums it up.

If you want to go to more than one park, you gotta pony up.

• I am number 4 of 999

Quote Originally Posted by SILVERMOUSE21 View Post
    I was just wondering if there was such thing as a 1 day 2 Park Hopper..... I was looking online and it seems to me that they give you the option to go to either one park or all of them.
    That's the thing about having 4 parks on one property... Still, you're saving $25 if you get a one day park hopper and only go to two parks vs. paying to go to each park once. It's $125 if you go to two, three or all four parks!
    It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

A one-day hopper is BY FAR the biggest gouge by the Mouse and with intent as he wants you there for more than one day.

No way is it worth the price. You are far better off getting a 3 or 4 day parkhopper with the no expiration feature and saving the days for another trip (prices will only increase anyway), settling on one park and going there or cozying up to a CM here who can walk you in for free (or take em to a nice lunch) and you'll be able to hop.

~WDW1974: a TRUE E-Ticket experience~