Thread: Wi -Fi at WDW?

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

Wi -Fi at WDW?

So, my daughter and I will be staying at the Music Resort place in April. The facts for this hotel says they provide internet connection in the room for a fee. Does anyone know how much they charge for this?

Also, here in California a lot of places offer free wi-fi connections, Starbucks, McD's, etc. We were wondering if there are any places at the resort, maybe in Downtown Disney, that offer free wi-fi?

I can probably be without this for a week but my daughter is already experiencing withdrawal at just the thought of it Also we would not bother to take the lap top if a) the fee was too high or b) there was no free wi-fi somewhere.

Thanks for your help.

Re: Wi -Fi at WDW?

Internet in your room will run you $10 for a 24 hour period.

As far as wifi, the only place I am positive of having it is the McDonald's by the All-Star Resorts. I want to say some place on The Westside at DTD has free wifi, but I might be making that up.
    Last edited by Krankenstein; 03-14-2009 at 05:35 PM.

• Hug a Billy

Quote Originally Posted by Krankenstein View Post
    Internet in your room will run you $10 for a 24 hour period.

As far as wifi, the only place I am positive of having it is the McDonald's by the All-Star Resorts. I want to say a some place on The Westside at DTD has free wifi, but I might be making that up.
    Thanks for the info

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

The internet in your room is a hard-wired connection.

If you're able to go off property, there's a Panera Bread by the outlet mall near DTD that has free wifi and there's a Buffalo Wild Wings across the street from DTD/Hotel Plaza Blvd and they have free wifi too (and really good wings).

• Hug a Billy

We won't have a car (taking Magical Express to and from the resort). Thanks for letting me know the room internet is a hard-wire connection.

• World Traveler

The only place I know of on property that has free wifi is at the All Star Cafe at Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex, but it's not that easy to get to unless you have a car.

• Disneyholic

You can find wi-fi at the Contemporary and Coronado Springs, I don't recall if it's free or not but they have it due to the convention centers on property so may be only active if there is an active convention in progress.

I don't use my wi fi that often, but I can tell you I have had good luck with my sprint wireless broadband card at all the on site resorts that I have stayed at.
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

• Disneyholic

Quote Originally Posted by mikeland View Post
    The only place I know of on property that has free wifi is at the All Star Cafe at Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex, but it's not that easy to get to unless you have a car.
    Mike, Don't you have to pay a fee to get into the WWSC to get to the Cafe though? I thought it was inside of the gates but it's been about 10 years since I went there last I just can't remember...
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...