Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Sock Puppet

Re: POP in Sept. Please help

You're going to Walmart to get bottled water? You know that ends up sitting in a landfill for eternity right? Why not just get a reusable bottle and fill it at the parks as you go? It saves money too. Trust me, that junk in the bottled water is the same quality as drinking fountains.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Trust me, that junk in the bottled water is the same quality as drinking fountains.
    Not in Florida. Tap water is disgusting down here. I can't drink it. It tastes metallic or something and smells funky. If they ever put filters in the drinking fountains at WDW, then I'll use a reusable water bottle.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Not in Florida. Tap water is disgusting down here. I can't drink it. It tastes metallic or something and smells funky. If they ever put filters in the drinking fountains at WDW, then I'll use a reusable water bottle.
    Tasted fine to me when I was there. I think tap water just gets a bad rap. Besides, the stuff in the water bottles IS tap water depending on the brand.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Thing is.. in the good old days, the tab water at WDW's water fountains used to be very very good. I never had issues drinking from the parks' water fountains, But now a days? NO!

• Mostly Harmless.

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    Thing is.. in the good old days, the tab water at WDW's water fountains used to be very very good. I never had issues drinking from the parks' water fountains, But now a days? NO!
    I think it is mostly central Fl water all together... But that being said there is a fountain at EPCOT, next to the American Adventure that does taste fine...
    He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
    follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
    DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

• Another trip down I-4

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    From my experience, the ones near the Crystal Palace are OK - the rest are usually luke warm and don't work to quench your thirst so much as make you want something with flavor....maybe that's their strategy...

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by Coastierox View Post
    I think it is mostly central Fl water all together... But that being said there is a fountain at EPCOT, next to the American Adventure that does taste fine...
    There's another at EPCOT over by the Fountain of Nations on the Club Cool side that doesn't taste nasty. The rest... I get nauseated from the musty smell of the water.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12