• Ursula

Long Island, NY, but wanting to move to Disney World, where I can use my talents for tips!

Exclamation Villains In Vogue

So I've been searching the web for the Villains in Vogue store, the ONLY store I dream about going to with wads of cash to spend and squander. Now I know that MGM has changed it's name to Hollywood Studios with that said I also have seen that the store that I once held near and dear to my heart is slowly being taken over by pirates and Nightmare Before Christmas Merchandise.

I hope that someone can shed some light on this HORRID situation. If they ever decided to take away the one joy I had and that is going to the Villains In Vogue store in MGM/Hollywood Studios than I will be HUGELY disappointed and incredibly saddened.

By the way yes I am back...after a lengthy break, but since I am going to DW in about a week I NEEDED to know if the store with a majority of the villains merchandise and costumes has been moved, closed, changed to sell a DIFFERENT kind of merchandise, any information on that would be TREMENDOUSLY appreciated.

Sincerely,
    The Sea Witch

My home away from home! If I don't make it as a CP that's where I wanna work!
    (Picture Taken by Me!)

• Disappearing/Reappearing

Re: Villains In Vogue

we were there in Oct......and I don't remember there being THAT much villian stuff. Maybe cause, I always look for Evil Queen stuff. And, if memory recalls correctly....I only saw one book and one shirt with her on it. The majority of the stuff seems to be Maleficient.

• Ursula

Long Island, NY, but wanting to move to Disney World, where I can use my talents for tips!

That's slightly upsetting. Maleficent seems to be the biggest baddie that everyone adores, Mine is...well yea, but Queen Grimhilde is my second favorite. I just wanted to know if they kept on selling the villains stuffs.

I had seen a few pics on deviantart and the description therein said that the store was slowly becoming Pirates and Nightmare Before Christmas. Last time I went there, which was 6-7 years ago, there was a plethora of Villains stuffs and next door was the fudge and candy shop. Just thinking about it makes me feel like a kid again....but still I'm worried.

(Picture Taken by Me!)

I did see alot of Nightmare before Christmas stuff. I didn't notice a bunch of pirates stuff, though.

I'm like you, I love that store. I'm always on the look out for cute Evil Queen stuff. And I was really disappointed last trip because I only found that one shirt and book. I did manage to find another shirt in MK, though. And that onw was much cuter.

I hope you find whatever you are looking for! And if all else fails....have some fudge! haha

• Ursula

Fudge wouldn't be able to cure that kind of pain, but it would help...then again...MK has a lot of villains stuffs in and around the park....like after the rides ya have those gift shops...things like that.

(Picture Taken by Me!)

yeah. Thats where I found that cute evil queen shirt....in that little shop outside of snow white in the MK. Another thing that really sucks? The last time we were there, we went into the candy shop next to Villians in Vogue...and they didn't have any candy apples! I always get one there.....I think my husband gets just about everything else they sell.....and they didn't have any! I was SOOOO disappointed. I had been looking forward to that!

• Ursula

its just....meh...if i'm disappointed there will be hell to pay!!!

(Picture Taken by Me!)

uh oh!!! Don't they know you'll sic Flotsam and Jetsam on them?

• Ursula

Flotsam and Jetsam??!?!

Hell I have the SEAS behind me....and Florida is a peninsula!

I am actually wanting to audition to BE Ursula for the Disney parks, but that's besides the point...I just want to go into that store and buy EVERYTHING!!!

That's why I brought this topic up. First villains stuff is taken from the disney stores, now this?!?! I just won't have it.

(Picture Taken by Me!)

• Sock Puppet

I didn't see much of anything at that store. A couple shirts, maybe a bag, and I think a couple of trinkets. It really wasn't that big of a deal.

Well, welcome back...
    Music is my LIFE!!!

• Banned User

I have been keeping an eye out for that Maleficent mannequin in the Villains in Vogue window... I want it in my Disney (Collection) Room.

I love the Villains merch too! The store has been going downhill for years.
    My favs - Maleficent and Medusa, followed by Frollo, Shere Khan, Scar

My fav mug (actually it is hubby's from our honeymoon but we both love it!)
    Disney VILLAINS Coffee MUG - Walt Disney World NEW - eBay (item 200330728223 end time Apr-18-09 19:57:02 PDT)