From WDW's site:
Sounds Like Summer is an annual live concert series at Epcot theme park that brings together a talented collection of tribute bands to authentically recreate the classic hits of legendary musical icons. In 2009, the event will be held between June 15 and August 9.
Follow the blissful sounds of long, carefree sunny days to the lagoonside America Gardens Theatre—adjacent to the American Adventure Pavilion. Listen to the tunes that inspired everyone's favorite youthful memories as you celebrate the spirit of summer vacation, day trips to the beach, backyard cookouts and relaxing in a snug hammock under a shady tree!
- Stayin Alive (Tribute to the Bee Gees) – June 15 to June 21
- Hotel California (Tribute to the Eagles) – June 22 to June 28
- Slippery When Wet (Tribute to Bon Jovi) – June 29 to July 8
- TBD – July 9 to July 19
- Sounds of the Supremes (Tribute to The Supremes) – July 20 to July 26
- 2U (Tribute to U2) – July 27 to August 2
- Petty Theft (Tribute to Tom Petty) – August 3 to August 9
Showtimes are schedule for 5:45 p.m., 7:00 p.m., and 8:15 p.m.—except on July 4. On July 4, showtimes are scheduled for 5:15 p.m., 6:30 p.m., 7:45 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
For the latest information and updated showtimes, please check the Entertainment Guide you receive when you enter Epcot theme park.
Sounds Like Summer Concert Series