• Iron-Clad Allie

StarWars Weekends Opportunity To Probe "Boba Fett" Jeremy Bulloch About StarTours 2.0

Star Wars Weekends -- Disney's Hollywood Studios

I've a sneaky plan to propose to those willing to participate as accomplices -

Jeremy Bulloch is said to appear as bounty hunter Boba Fett in the coming StarTours reboot. Starspeeder riders would be well advised to prepare to be chased by Fett from one end of the galaxy to the other. As you can see, Bulloch's character will be a prominently featured intregal part of the retooled attraction.

The plot thickins -

It just makes logical sense to me to take advantage of the fact that Boba Fett himself (Bulloch) is scheduled at StarTours Weekends to meet and greet fans (and to sign autographs). He will be on hand to do so June 5th - 7th (Sunday thru Tuesday). This would be the perfect time and place to ask him any and all questions you have concerning StarTours 2.0. Can't guarantee that Bulloch woulf give revealing answers. Still, it would be great fun giving it a try.

Yet, more fun to be had at the expense of the StarWars Franchise Universe -

You might also consider posing questions to Ray Park (Darth Maul) and Warwick Davis (Wicket and Wald), each of whom will be signing autographs at the event May 22-24. On May 29-31, Peter Mayhew (Chewy) and Matthew Wood (supervising sound editor for StarWars prequels) will each be rife for you to sneak up on for questioning. On June 12-14, Temuera Morrison (Jango Fett) will be a good target for you to approach.

There's never been a better time to pull a sneaky, and barrage these unsuspecting character actors and technitions with your inquiries over the coming new ride. I'll expect you to report back to me any new and exciting revelations that your interrogation(s) may uncover. .....
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 05-14-2009 at 02:36 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Banned User

Re: StarWars Weekends Opportunity To Probe "Boba Fett" Jeremy Bulloch About StarTours

Shouldn't you have posted this in the WDW Forum?? Lol I'd love to go just to see all the fans bombarding them with questions of StarTours!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: StarWars Weekends Opportunity To Probe "Boba Fett" Jeremy Bulloch About StarTours

Quote Originally Posted by FutureImagineer183 View Post
    Shouldn't you have posted this in the WDW Forum?? Lol I'd love to go just to see all the fans bombarding them with questions of StarTours!
    I'm converging on the WDW Forum even as we speak. WDW MiceChatters' questions should prove to be even more grueling, as it appears that they would be receiving a lower budgeted corner cutting version of the StarTours reboot. Poor actors. LOLOL!!!

• Iron-Clad Allie

WDW MC'ers Opportunity To Probe "Boba Fett" About StarTours 2.0 At StarWars Weekends

What do you guys think, now? Pretty clever, sneaky and underhanded ..huh? .....
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 05-14-2009 at 02:28 PM.

• "Always On The Move..."

Knowing Uncle George and his need for secrecy.(sp).. I'm willing to bet that all the actors (and extras) involved had to sign "confidentiality agreements." Which means that they couldn't answer your questions even if they wanted to.
    Quote Originally Posted by migo View Post
    I poop with joy!
    Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

• Disneyholic

Maybee not but never hurts to ask... I'm psyched to be headed down there next week to see it and expeirence the joy of they hyperspace hoopla!
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by AlohaStitch View Post
    Knowing Uncle George and his need for secrecy.(sp).. I'm willing to bet that all the actors (and extras) involved had to sign "confidentiality agreements." Which means that they couldn't answer your questions even if they wanted to.
    Hope not. But, if this is the case, there's always Jedi Mickey and Darth Goofy to lean on for info. ...

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Jerren View Post
    Maybee not but never hurts to ask... I'm psyched to be headed down there next week to see it and expeirence the joy of they hyperspace hoopla!
    You're a real go getter, Jerren. If enough people like you get in their faces, these actors are bound to trip up and cough up the goods on StarTours ..if not just out of sheer exhaustion.

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlohaStitch View Post
    Disney probably has similar agreements and all are probably going to get a reminder just prior to not discuss the attraction.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    Disney probably has similar agreements and all are probably going to get a reminder just prior to not discuss the attraction.
    Agreed. Disney and Lucas most likely do have agreements not to discuss the attraction. Have to keep in mind though that we MiceChatters are extremely inspirational and coersive. Resistance is futile! We shall assimilate Uncle George's secrets regardless of what it takes.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 05-14-2009 at 02:29 PM.

• far, far away from DL

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    we MiceChatters are extremely inspirational and coersive. Resistance is futile! We shall assimilate Uncle George's secrets.
    Good luck! Your going to need it!

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

I've never had the desire to probe Boba Fett.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by disneygirl View Post
    Good luck! Your going to need it!
    Think I might need the $500 in Disney Dollars for payoffs, too?

Quote Originally Posted by SnorkletsMom View Post
    I've never had the desire to probe Boba Fett.
    Ah, c'mon! Be a sport. Probing Boba is destined to become all the rage.