Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• World Traveler

Re: May 13-20th: I'm Going (Back) to Disney World: A Kuzcochik Trip Report

Very cute. I'm glad you enjoyed Florida!

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Okkay, gonna try to get the next day up because I need to get packing (again) and get ready to leave tonight.

So, our next day began at Animal Kingdom
    Our first stop was Expedition Everest. That ride is pretty amazing. Some really good G Force going on and I wish the Yeti wasn't in B.

Then we headed to Finding Nemo the musical

Proud parents

This show! What can I say? It was pretty darn amazing! I mean I'm not even a huge Nemo fan but it was fantastic

Meeting Dory... we kept laughing at her ridiculousness and how much she was like me.

The shark dance number was inspired. The closest one can get to a chorus line of fish

Es-ca-pay

Nemo meet the Tank Gang... Tank Gang meet Nemo.

Holy crap that's a big pelican!!

the moon fish point the way

The wire tricks in here are awesome, esp with the jellies!

Go with the flow! Man those turtles can make some catchy music

Squirt was far too cute and probably would be the most fun costume to have

You so totally rock! (dude)

Dory wanted me to tell you something else about the show... but she forgot what it was

Evnetually we got to the end of the play in the big blue world

Curtain Call

After the musical we headed to Dino Land. Note the excitement on our faces

Finally on the ride (and still not sure we want to be)

I'm not sure it was really this scary, but it made for better pics. I really hate primeavel whirl as I always get bruised on it

A lovely shot of my tonsils

Next it was on to Dinosaur (aka Indiana Jones and the temple of the carnataurus). The on ride photo cracked us up and we laughed about it for the rest of the trip b/c of Darkwing Chuck's face.

After another trip to Everest we headed toward Africa. There we ran into the King of the Swingers

We got Safari Fastpasses and then took the train up to Rafiki's Planet Watch (where I worked as a CP). it was really surreal coming back and there was no one there that I really recognized which was a little upsetting. But I got over it.
    We did however find Pocahontas

We also saw Jiminy Crickey (he wasn't there when I worked there it was Stanley from Playhouse Disney.) He was a cutie!

Heading back into Africa it was time for a Safari ride. Here's some animal butts

And here's a Elephant

And an elephant butt (seriously, my pics from our first trip came out terribly.. )

We walked through Pangani next and when we got to the Gorillas one just walked right up and sat next to the glass. He was a ham

We also visited the Asia jungle trek and the Tigers were just hanging out

Pretty hibiscus

A shot of Everest with the cool shrine.

We made a stop for food and beer and these ducks were very very interested in what we had

After AK, Darkwing Chuck, my brother and I headed to Epcot. Our first stop was to visit Figment (I <3 that little dragon ^_^)

In the Image Works we got caught on a big camera and some fakey british cm mocked me for being on my phone

Messin with the picture computer things.

Afterwards we went to Spaceship Earth. DC's face got messed up so only mine worked... I also looked ridiculous

We rode Mission Space and headed to World Showcase to meet back up with my parents. While we waited we met Mexico Donald! DC and I were excited!!

Donald was awesome. He got mad he wasn't on my shirt and told me I needed one w/ him on it (which is funny cause I did buy a 3 Caballeros shirt later in the trip). We were all kickin it with the duck

Once my parents showed up it was time for us to join the Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure.

I've been wanting to do this since I heard about the tests for it so I wa super excited (also I have a KP complex :P)

The whole thing is super intricate and really awesome.

Certain things are triggered by your "Kimmunicator" and they'll talk to you and what not.

The best part was people looking at us weird and hearing the KP beep all over the place. This is putting the kimmunicator away at the end of the mission. Some lady looked at us and said "what a weird thing to take a pic of" We laughed out loud

We only did one mission b/c it was already late so we planned to do the rest the next day.
    Pretty sunset over world showcase

We walked around the world a bit and had some drinks and then settled in to actually watch Illuminations (and not just from our hotel)
    What I learned from Illuminations: The whole world is on fire

And sometimes it feels a little blue

But eventually everything explodes and everyone feels better

On the way back the fallout came at us and we had to hurry out of harms way... okkay not really, but I did nearly kill Darkwing Chuck making him carry me all the way back to the hotel.

Okkay... another day down. Like I said, I'm heading out of town (again! I know) so there will be a bit of a delay before the next part. I'm gonna say you'll have to wait until like Sunday or Monday.

Sorry guys but I have a Gumball Rally to win ^_~

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's a music celebration!

This is fantastic! You have dueling trip reports in the Disneyland and WDW forums. That's die hard Disney dedication.

Anyway, I see that you had no problem with my formal request for character pics. And yes, that Universal character was truly random. I bet Darkwing Chuck was in a state of nirvana with all the BTTF stuff.

And I know it would have probably been against the rules and stuff. But how awesome would it have been if you wore your Kim Possible costume while completing a KP World Showcase mission?

Now, you are more than excused to take a break from your trip report writing. The Gumball Rally awaits!!!

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Armadillo4 View Post
    And I know it would have probably been against the rules and stuff. But how awesome would it have been if you wore your Kim Possible costume while completing a KP World Showcase mission?
    LOL, don't even pretend like I didn't think of that the second I heard about the KP thing. I thought about being subtle and just wearing my pants from the costume and a black shirt but kind of forgot them in packing. Oh well ^_~

• Looking for Hidden Mickey

Nice report Kuzcochik. Good luck with the Gumball rally!
    Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

As always KC, your TRs always blow my mind. Those Illumination shots are great!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzcochik View Post
    After another trip to Everest we headed toward Africa. There we ran into the King of the Swingers

I always had a minor gripe with their placement... Baloo and King Louie are from the jungles of ASIA... not africa.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Indiana Scott

A World class TR KC!

• Don't mess with the duck!

Awesomely fun TR, as usual! Love the pic with Donald Duck

The best part was people looking at us weird and hearing the KP beep all over the place. This is putting the kimmunicator away at the end of the mission. Some lady looked at us and said "what a weird thing to take a pic of" We laughed out loud
    OK, so I thought about this everytime I took a random pic this weekend at the rally. I LOVE the seagulls from Nemo and some guy totally glared at me when I took a picture of them. Why do other people care what we take pictures of? Not like I was taking it of him, sheesh!

BTW, I have some random shots of you. Was thinking of doing an "I stalked Kuzcochik TR" but didn't see you again once the parks opened. ***Maybe next year, mwah ha ha.***
    Toot, Whistle, Plunk, and Boom.

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Hey guys, I'm back. Gumball Rally and all the events around it were great and if I ever finish my TR here, I'll start posting pics from that weekend (man I can't catch up). Luckily (or I guess unluckily) I don't have any other trips coming up soon, so I can deal with the backlog. Plus I have a new lappy and new wireless internet so I now officially have no life ^_~

So back to the TR. We left off with EPCOT and we'll start there again for the next day. It was early entry so we headed straight over to the park. We walked into Future World and ran into one of the most random characters I've seen in a while Marie! I thought she was only in Japan! Crazy-ness. Note my excited face (well that's my normal face, but you know what I mean)

We hit up Test Track & Mission Space (not pictured) and made our way to Ellen's Energy Adventure
    Here's a very pixilated Dinosaur

We also made it to the Coke Station where we made Darkwing Chuck try the Beverly... His reaction was pretty much what you'd expect

This is us being fancy (pinkies up) with our international Coke

It was about time for lunch but as we headed for the reasturant we ran into another random character. Ms. Mary Poppins just standing in the hallway all by her lonesome

She and Darkwing Chuck talked about Tower of Terror and she was absolutely adorable (she talked to her umbrella ^_^)

Pondering the great mysteries of life (hint: the answer is 42)

She had Darkwing Chuck pose like Bert

I would have taken a pic w/ her but the people near us were getting all upset about how long Mary was taking w/ DC. They were really annoying considering what a cool character interaction it was. That Mary was fantastic!!

Instead we headed to lunch at the Coral Reef Resturant (one of my faves)

Outside the Living Seas (I mean the Seas with Nemo and Friends). My brother and I take a pic here everytime we go to WDW. You can see how thrilled he is about the bonding

Inside the actual ride and a lovely view of DC & my gum.

The Jelly Fish. At this point I was on Nemo overload, but the Seas is actually pretty darn cool. I dare say I like it better than the Subs... plus the arm that the angler fish is on is absolutely amazing!!!

We did Spaceship Earth again and then headed back to World Showcase for another Kim Possible Adventure
    On the way, here's Cogsworth

And Captain Hook

Taking on that blasted Tick Tock Croc

After grabbing our Kimmunicator we were off on our first mission. It was a race. My parents went one way and Darkwing Chuck, my brother and I headed the other. This time it was Germany! We had to stop Dr. Dementor

The fiend!! He sounds just like that rat that wanted to cook (Dr. Dementor is voice by Patton Oswalt who is hilarious and is Remy for those that don't know what the heck I'm talking about)

To find one of the clues, we had to listen to singing tankards... yeah, I don't know

Luckily we stopped Dementor cause we're skilled like that.

Our next mission was China

Tuning to the signs of the Zodiac

Part way thru our Kimmunicator decided it didn't want to work right. I was not amused

But our mission was soon back on and we had to sneak around the ancient temple so that Monkey Fist and his Monkey ninjas didn't come after us

Luckily we were able to secure the jade monkey statue and stop that dasterdly Monkey Fist

On our way out, Mulan gave us some helpful advise... well not really, but if she had that would have been pretty cool.

Next stop was Norway. Apparently it was Norway Constitution Day (like IRL) so the pavillion was full of people. Most of them were drunk all of them were loud.

However, we were able to complete our mission here too and stop Camile Leon (my least fav KP villain)

From there it was on to England

Our agent in the field Flint Cogneito

The team was getting loopy at this point

Getting more instructions

Dan grabbing a golf ball that needed analysis

Analyzing said golfball

Flushing out Duff Killigan and stopping him from destroying the world thru golf! (the face I'm making really sums up how cool I thought all this stuff was)

On to France for our next Mission

That fool Senior Senor Jr. left his fingerprints all over this book. (On another Voice Acting Note it was both exciting and sad to hear Ricardo Montalban's voice as Senio Senor Sr.)

By the time we got to China for our last assignment it had started to rain. This made the last mission a lot harder but despite the rain we managed to light a lamp

And some of it was inside so that helped

And we took down the Baby Bee Bee

Our final stop, the drop box (and no one looked at me weird this time)

Okkay, there's more to this day, but I think I'll stop here for now cause that's a lot of pics to sort thru. You guys have fun and as I said, I'll try to hurry up with the rest of this and have that Dland post up and running too ^_^

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

TY for the kim possible info!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Disappearing/Reappearing

How have I missed a KuzcoChik report for THIS long? I just love your trip reports!

I can't wait for more. I think you've talked me into doing a mission on our next trip! Looks like fun!

• mountains beyond mtns.

Darkwing Chuck, that's a great Captain Hammer shirt you have on!

(and then suddenly I hear "A Man's Gotta Do" in my head)

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

I think I've figured out the problem doing a WDW tr over a DL one. It's the time! I mean w/ a DL report it's like 3 days at most and like maybe 200 pics. With WDW it's 7 days and over 600 pics... it's taking forever!!! Okay, I'll stop complaining. You people would rather see more ridiculous pics of us being goofballs ^_~

So we headed out of Epcot back toward the hotel. Passing thru Moracco, we found an Aladdin topiary.

And here's a pic for all you hot blooded males out there (I know the guys I was with were agog over this chick)

We went back to the hotel, got Dinner on the Boarwalk and then Darkwing Chuck, my brother and I headed to Magic Kingdom.
    Our first stop was to take a peek into Tony's and when we left the resturant, we ran into Pluto (Also note: please ignore the fact that for the rest of the report we look like Drown Rats... it was wet!!)

This might be one of my fave pictures ever

Here's some castle pics... Yeah really nothing special about them just some castle pics

Darkwing Chuck and I hanging out in front of the castle between cloud bursts

We decided to take a spin on the Tea Cups. Here we are the unsuspecting fool (not sure why my brother looks so evil)

The boys did all the work (note: holy god those cups spin fast)

I sat back and tried not to puke

The puddles of goo we were afterwards

Over at Mickey's Toon Town Fair, we took a tour of Mickey's house and found some random details.
    I want to go to Duckburg U

SUZY!!! I <3 Suzy the Little Blue Coop, the precursor to cars! ^_^

About this time, my brother ditched us, so Darkwing Chuck and I set off on our own. We walked past Autopia I mean the Indy 500 and heard the cast members (bored b/c of the rain and a 101) singing an amazing rendition of "Whole New World" We cheered for them... it was hilarious.

We also headed to Frontierland which was closed b/c of lightning and I ran into a friend of mine from High School which was pretty cool. Then it was off to Pirates where again the CMs were board. The girls were singing "any row" to anyone who walked up and then started dancing and we danced with them. Oh Florida CMs! ^_^

Here's Davy Jones... not much different from any DL pics I've taken of him. Like you definitely wouldn't know the diff between this and a pic from there. (I do like that it looks like it's enveloping the people in front of us)

There was more mansion and then a trip on Philharmagic (my absolute favorite attraction!! It gives me chills everytime I watch it)

We were into Extra Magic Hours by this point so the park was much less crowded. The plan had been to watch Wishes, but it kept being delayed b/c of the lightning so we hit up more of Fantasyland. We rode Snow White, which is still better just cause it has a real ending! And then we got on the carrousel

Tired and cold from all the rain and from running around the park

The horse race begins... but where are the riders? Demon Carrousel!!!

We headed back to the Mansion for one more spin (their mansion is soooooooo cool!! Did I mention that?)

Our final stop for the night was Tomorrowland. They were still announcing that the fireworks were delayed (like an hour later) so we went on Buzz. I totally schooled Darkwing Chuck

Maybe because he was looking the wrong way where there were no targets Or maybe it was my insane lip biting technique

We decided to help the Galactic Federation and were finally told the fireworks were cancelled (re the australian CM working at Stitch: "They never cancel Wishes" *sad face*)

Oh Skippy! I <3 Him! Even if Stitch is lame in comparison the Alien, I love that Skippy's still there. Wish they still sold the plush of him as I never managed to get one.

Finally, here's some pics from the ride that I got yelled at for taking. Apparently it was my bad b/c I just thought you weren't allowed to take pics with flash.

I took a bunch of pics near the beginning and when I started to toward the end, I heard a CM yell "no pictures" I took the hint and put my camera away. She proceeded to walk down to our row and mime the word 'no' at me like I was a child. I understand i was in the wrong but there was no need for the rudeness of it all (I digress). Here's another illegal Stitch pic

As we left the park I took a few more castle pics. Also the Castle started a random light display to An Actors Life For Me. It was pretty cool

Waterlogged and tired, we decided to leave the park and head back to the hotel.

Coming up! More Magic Kingdom, some AK & some MGM oh and more rain! Woot!! ^_^

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast