• Proradvlx

Le Cellier reservations impossibe?

Hi all! Just wanted to know is anyone else having problems getting reservations to Le Cellier, or any other dining places?
    We're coming down in September, and I called on the magic "90 day" out, and was told that Le Cellier was completely booked. Upon further questions, I found that it was completely booked, lunch and dinner, for the entire week!!! What's up with that??? Has anyone heard if Le Cellier is undergoing any renovations or such in the near future?? Just hard to believe that the entire day would sell out, especially trying to make a reservation on a Monday or Tuesday!
    Thanks all!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Re: Le Cellier reservations impossibe?

Le Cellier is one of the most popular restaurants on WDW property. It's entirely possible that it would booked; I've had that trouble in the past as well. Even calling 90 days out, depending on what time you called still makes things difficult. Especially if you're going during the Free Dining Plan, then things are even more complicated.

I would keep trying though, because you never know if people will cancel.

Good luck!
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

The question now, as always is: "How much do you want it?"

I suspect if you were staying in a Monorail hotel on the Club level, the concierge desk there could set you up.

• Disappearing/Reappearing

yes. Like yoyo said...keep calling back!!! I am a proud testiment of that. Last year, we decided last min to take a trip. Cindy's Castle for lunch, was of course, sold out. But, I called a couple times a day everyday...and finally..on our way driving down there..I got it. Someone had just canceled...and I was able to snatch up lunch for five people.

So, keep calling!!!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

I have a theory, I believe that they set aside a block of reservations for various things, the dining line, walk ups, conceirge etc.. and they shift it as supply and demand changes.

I've gotten into Le Cellier during a completely booked day by just walking up as soon as they open.

I've also gotten into other places after being told no on the walk up, only to call the dining line and get in 15 minutes later.

So as others have stated, I would keep trying. If you still don't get in, then I recommend asking concierge (as stated) or even walking up just as lunch or dinner starts.

For my most recent trip (in February, still during Value season), I was on the hone making my ADRs for the week at the 90 day mark. The CM was very friendly and sweet, like a page out of the Disney training manual.

I realized had one night with no ADR. I figured we'd be at Epcot that day. I asked the CM's patience for a minute while I figured out where to make the ADR. She suggested LeCellier, and I saod sure, go ahead and check. She got all excited and said there were a few openings. I chose a time and as she's typing she says to me how EXCITED she was because this was the very first time she checked out LeCellier and there was an opening. She was more excited than I was!

We ended up canceling the ADR just a few days in advance (while we were already in Orlando) when we changed some other plans. So somebody got lucky just a few days in advance.

• Proradvlx

Smile Re: Le Cellier reservations impossibe?

Did not think about that: We usually go down in October, which has a Fall package, but not the Dining Package. So that's why I could get into Le Cellier before - makes sense!!

Thanks!!!

Meeh, Its a nice place to eat but the steak wasn't all that. Don't stress it if you cant get in there, teppan edo is good as well as the rose and crown.
    I don't like strollers, kids on leashes or ecv's. Yeah, I'm a jerk like that. But I am pro musket cap gun at D Land.

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Impossible? No. Hard to get...very. Which is why I've even cancelled out on work when they've said "hey lets work this weekend!" and I've had lunch reservations there.

And Chef Albert is wonderful.

We tried to book a reservation for the last three years and finally got in early this month. It was very crowded but the food was fantastic! We were on the dinning plan but I still managed to spend another $120 not including tip.