After saving up for a Disneyland trip, my family decided lets try WDW for the 1st time. So we are continuing our saving and going to try to go to WDW for 10 nights(6 park hoppers, 1 day at IOA, and the others are relax days) in July. So i got some questions hopefully some of you MCers will answer. Answer some of the questions for IOA too if you want. Thx! =]
1) How are the crowds in July..
2) What are the special benefits for staying at a resort?
3) Are there any must see rides, shows, and just cool things to look at(even the little stuff).
4) Any resturants you recommend we must see or go eat at? We heard about Mythos at Island of Adventure did any of you guys like it?
5) We are planning on getting 6 day tickets. 1 day each park and we got 2 more ticket to spend time at our favorites. Which parks would you spend the extra two tickets at?
6) Are we going to have to rent a car to get to IOA or is there transportation provided around the WDW resorts?
7) Do you think we should use one of our 6 days on the waterparks or do you suggest we just use those days to explore the parks some more?
8) How would the weather be in July?
9) Are there any planned rehabs for next year at any of the WDW parks?
10) Is there anytime in between June and August that is a great time to go, or is it always very hot and has moderate to crowded parks during those periods.
11) We were also considering August to go. We read that prices were cheaper but also hurricanes happened alot. Has anyone here gone in August and if so how was it?
12)Is there a big differerence in crowds between weekdays and weekends
About the Beach Club Resort.
We pretty much made up our mind on staying at the Disney's Beach Club Resort. We seemed to like it the most from the info we found out but I'd like to hear the people of micechat's opinion about this resort.
1) Have you ever stayed here. Would you recommend it and how was it?
2) Are the views of Cresant Lake from your room or balconies any good?
3) Are there any other hotels would would recommend?
4) Is the Boardwalk area a nice place to hangout and shop?
I think I asked all my family and I wanted to know. Ill post some more if I think of any. Thanks to all those who helped. GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!