• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Magic Kingdom Parade Music Question

So pretty basic question, is the music for the Celebrate a Dream Come True parade at Magic Kingdom available anywhere? Either the whole thing or (more importantly) the show stop music.
    I've heard versions on Youtube, but they seem to have weird hiccups in them like someone tried to mask them or something.

I'm pretty sure it's not available, but I wondered if anyone can point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance!!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: Magic Kingdom Parade Music Question

I think the parade music is from Tokyo.

• Diamond Edition

The full parade music has not officially been released and I haven't been able to find it for download online yet. However, the versions that leak out unofficially are in chunks because that is the way the music is done. For example, each float has its own part of the music that comes over the speakers when it is near. As it leaves, the music fades into the transition music and then into the next floats music. So if/when the music does leak, it will be in parts until someone edits them together, which usually sounds "choppy."

The show stop song is "Celebrate You." A free pop version by Corbin Bleu was available for download for a short time on Disney's website and a better version that sounds similar, but was performed by songwriter Robbie Nevell, has also surface illegally. The choral version used in the parade and street party has not been officially released.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    I think the parade music is from Tokyo.
    No, the current parade music is not from Tokyo. It is brand new and unique to this parade, and as far as I know, not released yet anywhere. The music before the current version was from TDL's "Moving On" parade. One more bit of music trivia unrelated to this topic.. some of the music of the new fireworks show at DLR this summer includes a newly recorded orchestration and vocals of TDL's 10th anniversary theme song "It's Magical" from 1993!!! Talk about recycling from the best!!!

• Shubisha

No not released, only leaked. And what you hear on a lot of copies making it sound hiccupy is the glitches they put on the rehearsal cds this day.

The float music does not fade in/out on this parade from the overhead speakers, it only comes from the actual float. WDW doesn't really do any parades these days where music changes based on floats in a zone or anything, it's all just underliner playing overhead(yes spectromagic's underliner changes but it's still just underliner and not really tied to any particular floats).

• Banned User

I do not know about that.. because at least, you hear different voice overs and dialogue coming from the floats to match the characters.. but I will say this much.. seems to me that unique disney music to match the float's theme seems to be much better done at TDL parades that the MK's... But will have to pay closer attention next time GFan drags my arse to the curb on Main Street to watch the parade.

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by almandot View Post
    No not released, only leaked. And what you hear on a lot of copies making it sound hiccupy is the glitches they put on the rehearsal cds this day.
    That's what I figured. Thanks for the info

Talking Re: Magic Kingdom Parade Music Question

woops i've deleted what i wrote previously ...

i posted a comment in the wrong thread! my apologies!!
    Last edited by maggiemayhem; 07-07-2009 at 06:46 PM. Reason: commented in wrong thread