• Disney aficionado

Anyone ever hear of Wannado Vacation?

Some claimed travel agency on Ebay is offering super cheap deals to couples who are married age 23 and up at DisneyWorld and Universal resorts. I'm talking 2 Disney World Tickets + 3 nights at Parkway Orlando resort for $250 total.

The only catch is that they want you to take a 90 to 120 minute tour of the resort property, and that you have to fall into some kind of certain income range to take it.

Here is a couple of their offers. Let me know if you think this is worthwile or some kind of scam:

Orlando Florida Cheap Vacations 2 Disney World Tickets - eBay (item 380123450997 end time May-20-09 16:49:14 PDT)

Orlando Best Deal Vacation Resort & 2 Universal Tickets - eBay (item 270420330955 end time Jul-13-09 13:40:01 PDT)

• mountains beyond mtns.

Re: Anyone ever hear of Wannado Vacation?

Sounds like a scam. I get spam faxes at work advertising WDW vacations all the time and the "deals" are much better on those.

Planning a WDW trip now are ya?

• Disney aficionado

Re: Anyone ever hear of Wannado Vacation?

haha yes. My wife has two sisters that live near Disneyworld, so we may go to the parks for a few days and then spend a few days with them. The tickets for WDW are sooo much higher than Disneyland in my opinion. Of course once you get past 3 days it becomes a deal to just go all the way to 7 days. I don't think we have time to spend 7 days in the parks though. It would be nice if the prices gradually increased instead of the big jump from 1 to 2 to 3 days.

I'm almost tempted to just pay $99 and get the unlimited day hopper Universal tickets.