Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Re: 5th Disney World Theme Park

Quote Originally Posted by Imagineer Scott View Post
    I love the Oz and Trans idea! I really had too much toon-y factor, so that would balance things out. Does Disney own LotR? Or is Middle Earth not about LotR?

Another possible land idea is PatF land in place of Remy's land. It could feature the boat in the tree featured in the movie, a dark ride on a boat with no drops, and a Dr. Facilier outdoor show with smoke, lasers, ect.
    Looking at LotR as a purchase to compete with Harry Potter. I'm looking forward to Princess & the Frog, but very few if any films deserve a land to themselves (sorry Cars). LotR is 3 films (all three in worldwide all time top 250 & two more coming. Harry Potter is going to have 8/9 blockbusters when its done.

That and don't we have enough princess areas.

Now a land dedicated to the Jungle Book (not just Mowgli) at Animal Kingdom might be one exception.

A Disney Myth park. The icon would be the Sultan's Palace.

The Market Place would be the MSUSA which is featured in Aladdin and features the Palace which holds the Aladdin dark ride.

Neverland which features Captain Hook's ship, a Peter Pan kiddie coaster, and a water play area.

Mt. Olympus which features a restaurant, a Pegasus spinner, an adult roller coaster set in a volcano visting the Hades' realm, and a TSMM like ride featuring Phil and Hercules.

Wonderland which features a massive indoor labyrinth, the Queen's castle, and a flume ride through Wonderland with steep hills.

A land themed to Ratatouille that holds a river rapid ride through the sewers of Paris, the trackless dark ride going into DLP, and Gasteau's restaurant.

A villains themed land with a flume ride through the Fantasia with a watery plunge down bald mountain, and a dark ride similar to the Haunted Mansion themed to all the Disney villains.

This is brilliant. I like where you are going. I agree that main street may need to be rethought but I like the whole mysterious land arena. They could even adventure into Shang-ri-la for some non-movie based rides and events. VERY GOOD!

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, the Hobbit, are all owned by the same media conglomerate, Time Warner. They're not "competing" against each other at the box office, or in theme parks.

• TDR... It gets the love!!

Yep, shangri-la is the main street maybe. and they should have an aquatopia somewhere. Aquatopia was a surprise hit when i went to TDS. Lots of the rides were great, such as Journey to the Centre of the Earth, but Aquatopia was a walk-on attraction. And the unique system offering a different ride each time was great. A very memorable ride with a simple concept.
    Yes. We all know that I am psychic. Don't believe me? Well... I'm sensing that you like Disney. I see that look of bewilderment, hmmm?

• Pongo is my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Petchaurus View Post
    This is brilliant. I like where you are going. I agree that main street may need to be rethought but I like the whole mysterious land arena. They could even adventure into Shang-ri-la for some non-movie based rides and events. VERY GOOD!

^ great idea. I wish I could draw! I'd draw this park in a heartbeat if I could!

one hundred and one

Hmmm... So guests walk through Shangri-La; a lush relaxation paradise with shops, restaurants etc. In the centre of the park sits the Sultan's Palace, which includes a major E-Ticket rollercoaster attraction, set to the Magic carpet in aladdin.

There the park spans into five other lands: Amazon, Mt Olympus, Fantasia, New Orleans and Atlantis.

The Amazon would include the Indiana Jones ride, similar facade to Tokyo's, and an overgrown labyrinth of mythical creatures.

Mt Olympus houses the Hades dark coaster, a restaurant and a Pain & Panic "Francis Ladybug Boogie" style ride.

Fantasia features a villains dark ride which uses the same concept as spider-man in Universal, restaurant and a flume ride, ending with the plunge down bald mountain, Chernabog a mere few meters above guests heads before the drop.

New Orleans has a Princess and the Frog E-Ticket dark ride and a restaurant in a lively New Orleans town which watches over a boat ride (similar to Blue Bayou). The boat ride is an adventure boat ride, where guests are searching for a mysterious creature seen in New Orleans waters.

The final land, Atlantis, has a rapid adventure, kid water-play area and a Atlantis dark ride using the 20,000 leagues under the sea system in Tokyo's Disney Sea.
    Yes. We all know that I am psychic. Don't believe me? Well... I'm sensing that you like Disney. I see that look of bewilderment, hmmm?

• TTA Traveler

I'd love an extinct attractions park.

Too bad it would never happen.

• Pongo is my hero.

http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/t...ingdomflat.jpg

I spent a long time working on it with Photoshop (because I can't draw great) and here it is: Myth Kingdom.

Let me give you a rundown of each land:

You start off in a brief oasis of bright green vegetation (similar to Florida's). I didn't want to start it off right into a radically different setting, but just ease you into it. Then you ead into the market place which holds outdoor fruit vendors, indoor stores with park merchandise, and a spectacular view of the Sultan's palace. Once out of the Marketplace, you can go north, east, or west.

North is the Sultan's Palace. Here, you'll find 3 attractions. One, the Genie 3d show from Tokyo. This is a sort of stage show and 3d blend. Sounds really cool, so I added it. Genie and 3d are a match made in heaven. Second, A Whole New World roboarm roller coaster. See the sights and sounds of a whole new world all around you. The entrance is located in the Cave of Wonders right next to the Sultan's Palace. The queue is basically a giant treasure room until you get aboard the magic carpet. The ride vehicle is basically one of the carpets from the spinner on a roboarm. Next, is a fireworks show similiar is Wishes except it is hosted by Genie, of course.

West is Wonderland. Here you have 2 attractions sort of combined. Alice's Curious Labyrinth and Alice's Wild Adventure. Alice's Labyrinth is self explanatory as it is from DLP. Alice's Wild Adventure is a trackless dark ride through the story of Alice. Scenes include: a bumpy fall down the rabbit hole, roaming through a field of singing flowers, teacup spinning (did I mention the teacup is your ride vehicle?), and a very chaotic and abrupt ending. Also has the Queen's Banquet Hall imported from Tokyo Disneyland.

East is Fantasia Gardens. One might know this name sounds familiar. It should be if you know about DAK's dead ride idea. It's basically a flume ride through the story of Fantasia complete with mythical animals, memorable scores, and a giant plunge down Bald Mountain. Pretty self-explanatory. Plus, Chernabog will try to grab you just before the final plunge (thanks for the idea!). Also, there is a giant Fantasia Carousel with Hyacinth Hippo and Ben Ali Gator spinning at the top to create a unique sort of landmark.

This took a lot of my time today and I did it because I wa very, very bored. If you want me to do the rest of the park I will tmrw. I had a lot of fun doing this . Also, I had a plan going into this. I've planned out everything already :P. My favorite land is Halloweentown BTW for good reason. I had a lot of fun on that one. Hope you guys enjoyed tihs little snippet, and hopefully it wasn't a waste of time.

one hundred and one

Looks good!

• Pongo is my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Exomonia View Post
    Looks good!

thanks

one hundred and one

http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/t...ingdomflat.jpg

I spent a long time working on it with Photoshop (because I can't draw great) and here it is: Myth Kingdom.

Let me give you a rundown of each land:

You start off in a brief oasis of bright green vegetation (similar to Florida's). I didn't want to start it off right into a radically different setting, but just ease you into it. Then you ead into the market place which holds outdoor fruit vendors, indoor stores with park merchandise, and a spectacular view of the Sultan's palace. Once out of the Marketplace, you can go north, east, or west.

North is the Sultan's Palace. Here, you'll find 3 attractions. One, the Genie 3d show from Tokyo. This is a sort of stage show and 3d blend. Sounds really cool, so I added it. Genie and 3d are a match made in heaven. Second, A Whole New World roboarm roller coaster. See the sights and sounds of a whole new world all around you. The entrance is located in the Cave of Wonders right next to the Sultan's Palace. The queue is basically a giant treasure room until you get aboard the magic carpet. The ride vehicle is basically one of the carpets from the spinner on a roboarm. Next, is a fireworks show similiar is Wishes except it is hosted by Genie, of course.

West is Wonderland. Here you have 2 attractions sort of combined. Alice's Curious Labyrinth and Alice's Wild Adventure. Alice's Labyrinth is self explanatory as it is from DLP. Alice's Wild Adventure is a trackless dark ride through the story of Alice. Scenes include: a bumpy fall down the rabbit hole, roaming through a field of singing flowers, teacup spinning (did I mention the teacup is your ride vehicle?), and a very chaotic and abrupt ending. Also has the Queen's Banquet Hall imported from Tokyo Disneyland.

East is Fantasia Gardens. One might know this name sounds familiar. It should be if you know about DAK's dead ride idea. It's basically a flume ride through the story of Fantasia complete with mythical animals, memorable scores, and a giant plunge down Bald Mountain. Pretty self-explanatory. Plus, Chernabog will try to grab you just before the final plunge (thanks for the idea!). Also, there is a giant Fantasia Carousel with Hyacinth Hippo and Ben Ali Gator spinning at the top to create a unique sort of landmark.

This took a lot of my time today and I did it because I wa very, very bored. If you want me to do the rest of the park I will tmrw. I had a lot of fun doing this . Also, I had a plan going into this. I've planned out everything already :P. My favorite land is Halloweentown BTW for good reason. I had a lot of fun on that one. Hope you guys enjoyed tihs little snippet, and hopefully it wasn't a waste of time.
    Like it but still think,

The "main street area" is better themed a Dickens version of old london with Old British Theme:
    Imagine the theming for Christmas Season
    Include a Globe theater for performances
    And Loch Ness Monster Advenure ride
    And a dark ride based on either Oliver or Christmas Carol
    Include a Loch Ness Monser ride

The Arab market could be incoperated into The Sultan's palace area

And Atlantis subbing for Paris in a mini TDS syle

• Pongo is my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Bags deserves bett View Post
    Like it but still think,

The "main street area" is better themed a Dickens version of old london with Old British Theme:
    Imagine the theming for Christmas Season
    Include a Globe theater for performances
    And Loch Ness Monster Advenure ride
    And a dark ride based on either Oliver or Christmas Carol
    Include a Loch Ness Monser ride

The Arab market could be incoperated into The Sultan's palace area

And Atlantis subbing for Paris in a mini TDS syle
    The Marketplace in the movie is like their marketplace, so I don't see a problem. I thought it'd be a fun and fitting idea. Still think it's te best option for Main Street if I used Sultan's Palace.

The themeing for the Christmas season is going to be mainly centralized into Halloweentown. It will transform into Jack's Christmas. I never got that far though. Everything else is just decorations I guess.

The Sultan's Palace has a theater with 3D and performers. Also in France and Mt. Olympus.

Loch Ness never fit any of my lands. Plus, I don't consider it worthy to have its own land. Nessy never even crossed my mind.

Oliver? Like, Oliver and Company? Christmas Carol? Er...

I'm going to finish up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (These are very large pictures)

Halloween + Wonderland
    http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/t...erlandflat.jpg

Neverland
    http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/t...erlandflat.jpg

Paris
    http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/t.../parisflat.jpg

Mt. Olympus
    http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/t...lympusflat.jpg
    Last edited by Imagineer Scott; 10-11-2009 at 10:26 AM.

one hundred and one

Wow... you've put quite a lot of thought in this, and it looks great. Halloween town's Nightmare before christmas ride looked great- saw the blueprints for it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456