• Future Imagineer! =D

Late WDW Trip Report. December 2008

We flew into the Orldando National Airport on December 4th and got our baggage, got our rental car, etc. It was late when we arrived at our hotel, Embassy Suites, so we got ready for bed and finally fell asleep despite how excited we were.
    First Day- Magic Kingdom
    On the 5th we woke up really early (which felt even earlier because of the time change) and we drove to Disney World. We were absolutely amazed at the size of the place! When we arrived they didn't have the monorail or ferry running yet so we had to wait about ten minutes. When the monorail opened my sister and I happily skipped up to the monorail while singing classic Disney songs (people were very entertained by us) and my mom asked if we could sit in the front with the driver and they let us! Once we got off the monorail we had to wait about thirty minutes for the Magic Kingdom to open (I think, but I don't remember). The opening ceremony was really awesome! Once, we got in the Magic Kingdom we ran off to find Space Mountain, it was a lot different than Disneyland's, but it was pretty awesome! We then watched/rode the Carousel of Progress (my sister and I fell in love with it and ran around all the Disney parks singing "There's a great, big beautiful tomorrow shining at the end of every day! Ay! Hay!" yeah, we changed the words some) We also went on Tomorrowland Transit Authority which was an absolute must since my mom had always loved the Peoplemover that was once at Disneyland. Well, basically we rode a ton of rides. Then we had lunch at The Crystal Palace. It was a buffet with Winnie the Pooh characters!!!!! And oh boy, was it delicious! We then ran off to ride even more rides! We had to leave the park around six if I remember correctly because the park was closing early due to the Mickey's Christmas Party. We then went to Epcot. We were all amazed and mesmertized by everything inside. We hung out there for a while and then went back to our hotel for the night.
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

• Future Imagineer! =D

Re: Late WDW Trip Report. December 2008

Day 2- Animal Kingdom!
    We woke up early once again and drove back to Disney World. We went into the Animal Kingdom and had to wait about thirty minutes for it to open. The opening ceremony was pretty good even though it was hard to hear. We then skipped off merrily to Mount Everest! My two sisters and I absolutely loved Mount Everest and rode it about four times after that again. My mom didn't care too much for it and my dad liked it, but didn't love it. We then went off to ride Dinosaur, which I realized was like an exact replica of Indiana Jones located in Disneyland except it had Dinosaurs! We rode most of the rides in the Animal Kingdom and ate lunch at Rainforest Cafe. We then rode Mount Everest and Dinosaur again and strolled around the Animal Kingdom then we went back to our hotel. Let me explain this real quick- my older sister (who is 24) was staying in the hotel room next to ours and my little sister (who is 11) wanted to stay with her so my older sister agreed and they stayed in the hotel room together. Around three in the morning my mom's phone started ringing and it was my older sister calling to say that my little sister started throwing up all over. Around four in the morning my older sister started doing the same thing (Thank God I wasn't in the room with them!) The poor things were so sick!
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Future Imagineer <3

• Im the fun mommy :)

Pictures??
    -------------------------------------------
    I miss dole whips......... can someone mail me one??

• Future Imagineer! =D

Day 3- Hollywood Studios
    My two sisters insisted that we got to Hollywood Studios without them and that they would be fine. They finally persuaded my parents to go and we rode all the major rides in Hollywood Studios (but my mom wouldn't ride Rock N Rollercoaster so my dad took me on it) We had a lunch reservation but we decided just to return to the hotel to check up on my sisters. As we were leaving Hollywood Studios we went into a gift shop and got my little sister a coloring book and a stuffed Winnie the Pooh so she wouldn't be so bored in the hotel room. The clerk in the store asked us how our day was and my mom went into the entire story about my sisters being sick. The lady said to go to Guest Relations and tell them. We weren't going to go because we figured they wouldn't do anything about it but the clerk finally persuaded us. We told a different lady at Guest Relations about our day and my sisters being sick and she was very, very kind! She asked us to follow her and off we ran to a gift store where she grabbed two HUGE stuffed animals and told us to give them to my sisters. She then asked us to wait by the fountain and off she ventured to find something. She returned and said "Sorry, I couldn't find the balloons I was looking for. They are unable to sell balloons today due to the weather here but here are two vouchers to get you two balloons." She was SO sweet! She then told us that on our last day of visting the parks to go to Guest Relations anywhere in the parks again and see if they coul give us a refund for my two sister's tickets for the day. We then returned to our hotel and luckily my sisters had stopped throwing up but they still didn't feel good and we gave them their presents and told them the story of the sweet castmember. We then remember that we all had tickets to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and we had been looking forward to going so much! My dad forced me and my mom to go and have fun and he'd stay and take care of my sisters. It was a blast! We even bought back some free cookies for my sisters and my dad and it was some fun alone time with my mom even though I felt terrible about my sisters being so ill. We then returned to our hotel when Mickey's Christmas Party ended.
    Disney is my life <3
    Future Imagineer <3

• Future Imagineer! =D

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyto4 View Post
    Pictures??
    I have like thousands of pics but idk how to put them on Micechat D=
    Disney is my life <3
    Future Imagineer <3

• Future Imagineer! =D

Day Four- Epcot
    My older sister still wasn't feeling very well but decided to go to Epcot with us. We rode Test Track and all the fun rides in Future World. We then started walking around the World Showcase. It was very awesome. We then ate lunch at Biergarten, it was pretty good. After we ate lunch my sister started feeling super, super sick again and my dad drove her back to the hotel and then returned. We had tickets to the Candlelight Processional with Virginia Madsen. It was okay, kind of boring. We then rode Test Track again and walked around for a while and then returned to the hotel.
    Disney is my life <3
    Future Imagineer <3

• Future Imagineer! =D

Day 5- Departure Day
    Our flight left around five in the afternoon so we decided to hang around in the Magic Kingdom for a while. We realized none of us picked up a map so we stopped an employee who was holding a ton of maps and politely asked him for one. My parents then talked to him for about three minutes then he said "I tell you what! How about all of you become the Grand Marshall in the parade tonight?" I lit up with joy then I nearly started crying. "Oh no! Our plane leaves tonight!!" my mom said. We turned it down and I did start crying. It was a once in a lifetime deal! About ten minutes later it ended up being my mom's biggest regret ever. She wishes she would have just got our flight rescheduled. We then rode all the fun rides again, for example- Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain. We also ate lunch at The Crystal Palace once again even though we had reservations somewhere else. We then shopped for a while and left the park and went to the airport. But I'm returning this December for a 4 day cruise and we are going to Disneyworld for a few days! Yay!
    Disney is my life <3
    Future Imagineer <3

• Future Imagineer! =D

Oh, and I hope to have pictures up soon. =D
    Disney is my life <3
    Future Imagineer <3

• Golden State of Mind

Hmm fun non pic TR
    Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

• Future Imagineer! =D

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Hmm fun non pic TR
    haha thanks. I will post pics as soon as I learn how. I already have them on the computer and everything but I just don't know how to put them on micechat
    And it ends up that my two sisters got sick from drinking out of the hotel room cups! My older sister called my mom to her room on our last night there and showed her that the soda she poured in the cup was literally bubbleing and hours later it was still bubbleing! It ends up that the hotel cleaned the cups with windex or something!! Yikes! My mom, dad, and I never drank out of the hotel cups because we had some plastic cups we bought on our way to the hotel the first night which is why we never got sick.
    Disney is my life <3
    Future Imagineer <3

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

Upload them to photobucket and post the [IMG] codes
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Future Imagineer! =D

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    Upload them to photobucket and post the [IMG] codes
    oh okay. thank you. I'll try this and hopefully it'll work! =D
    Disney is my life <3
    Future Imagineer <3