Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Re: Animal Kingdom To Get Journey To the Center of the Earth

I know everyone loves Mr.Toad, but I get the impression that the powers that be don't really give a flying flip. I'm sure they figure that having one at DL would be enough.

JTTCOTE? Well, I don't really think it fits. BK is dedicated to mythical animals, not just general fantasy. I think it would be much more suited to Adventureland or Fantasyland, though it is fits best visually and thematically with DLP's Discoveryland (their TL), but that isn't an option. It's been a long time since I've read the story, but I seem to recall some type of creatures the characters encounter. Unless they were going to heavily emphasize them, it would seem totally out of place. I would find it interesting if they gave us a Jaws-type ride with the Loch Ness Monster/ random sea serpent.
    Where hinges creak in doorless chambers and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls...Whenever candle lights flicker, where the air is deathly still...That is the time when ghosts are present

I think if they build a JTTCOTE they would change some of the elements of the ride. Like some of the creatures, to better fit in Beastly Kingdome. I hope they would make it fit into the and, not just stick it in while it doesn't fit (Stiches Great Escape, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor)>
    -Tyler

• Crazy Furry

I'm really not too sure about this, while a JTTCOTE attraction would be a very nice addittion to AK which still seriously needs more attractions.

Unfortuntly, I have to agree with what others have already said that the Management probably won't give it the budget it needs. They are going to find plenty of ways to cut money here and there, and we are going to be left with an attraction where we are going to say. *"Yeah it was nice, but TDL did it better."

*= Granted, were going to be saying "TDL did it better" a lot. They've pretty much got the whole "Quality over Quantity" thing down.
    Disney and Universal fan for life!...Shocking ain't it?
    Seize the future with X-S! Not Stitch.
    I'm not crazy, now if you will excuse me I have tea time with the ghosts at Haunted Mansion.

This is best news I've heard about Animal Kingdom since Everest, the only time I went to AK was way back in 2000, and then skipped the park on my 3 other visits to WDW.

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trekkie313 View Post
    This is best news I've heard about Animal Kingdom since Everest, the only time I went to AK was way back in 2000, and then skipped the park on my 3 other visits to WDW.
    Animal lover, huh?

whats that supposed to mean LOL, actually I never had time to visit Animal Kingdom on my most recent visits

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789