• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

TV's "Yard Crashers" at EPCOT episode repeats today!

Just thought I'd let you know that on the "D-I-Y" cable TV network today and tonight (7/19), the episode of "Yard Crashers" at WDW is being repeated.

For any regular Yard Crashers show, you'd find landscape expert Ahmed Hassan stalking homeowners at the local home improvement center. But this time it's a completely different crash: He takes one unsuspecting shopper with him to Disney World's Epcot Center and together they crash the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival.
    --diynetwork.com

I missed this episode when it aired originally in the spring. I'm looking forward to seeing it tonight. Mind you, I loathe yardwork - but this show's kind of fun!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Blog Entries

Re: TV's "Yard Crashers" at EPCOT episode repeats today!

Cool, i love that show and am always hoping I see him outside Lowes when I'm there.

• Don't mess with the duck!

Only caught part of this episode (should have been checking the boards yesterday and I would have caught your post and not missed it all ). I hope they repeat this again.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonDuck View Post
    Only caught part of this episode (should have been checking the boards yesterday and I would have caught your post and not missed it all ). I hope they repeat this again.
    I knew about this a few days ago. Sorry on my part for not posting the heads-up sooner!

I don't see any repeat of it coming up on my on-screen guide, which goes two weeks out.

Maybe there's a DVD of it somewhere...
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Blog Entries

It came on about 3 times last night. I managed to DVR the 11 PM showing. I'll hopefully watch it sometime tomorrow if my son will relinquish the television set to me.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kcnole View Post
    Cool, i love that show and am always hoping I see him outside Lowes when I'm there.
    My wife says if I see him at such a place I am to tackle him, do whatever it takes!

• Don't mess with the duck!

My bad. I remembering seeing a commercial a few days ago on this but missed the time. Life got a bit hectic and I totally forgot about the episode and then saw your email. Kicked myself on that one. I'm sure sooner or later I'll catch it on my DVR. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    I knew about this a few days ago. Sorry on my part for not posting the heads-up sooner!

I don't see any repeat of it coming up on my on-screen guide, which goes two weeks out.

Maybe there's a DVD of it somewhere...

Blog Entries

It was pretty cool, although I'm not sure the family picked actually got a vacation. If what they were saying was true, they were working until 4 AM more than once (although they seemed way too awake for it to really be 4AM.)

It was cool seeing them bring in the topiaries by crane and how they made them.

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Okay, I'm looking through DIY's TV schedule and don't see it listed anywhere in the schedule. Are you sure it came on because i'm looking through the next week to see if it repeats but I dont' see it even listed on 7/19 as you said it aired. Is the schedule on the website wrong? Am I suppose to be looking for "Yard Crashers - Disney Epcot" episode or is the episode titled something else?
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Well, I'm confused too because I had it set to record last Sunday, and it didn't, and I double-checked the schedule just now and saw the same thing you did.

I could have sworn that I saw promos for the show, and even saw it listed on our on-screen guide before last Sunday night. That's why I posted the thread.

Either DIY made a last minute change, DirecTV had the wrong episode listed on the on-screen guide, or I have experienced a major "senior moment" (and I'm still not old enough yet)!

In whatever case, sorry for any confusion that I may have caused. Obviously that was not my intent. I'd still like to see that show!

• We'll hold them at bay

I have never heard of the show
    www.jamboeveryone.com
    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom