Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

Just got back from MNSSHP

I just got back from this year's MNSSHP at the MK. While the rain did put a damper on thigs for the first hours of the party, the weather cooperated and everyone had fun. HalloWishes went on at 9:15pm and was fab, especially with the perimeter fireworks (but no flying witch as in previous years). The parade this year is also nice, with new "Boo to You" theme song and much better choreography as opposed to the stale daytime parade. Clarabelle Cow steals the parade up on the country portion of the parade. Even one of SpectroMagic revolving light spheres makes an appearance here. The Haunted Mansion portion was a highlight.
    Out in the castle forecourt, a villians meet and greet with a little dance show was silly in a fun way. Big bad wolf posing and "DJ BB Wolf" was *bad*!

Candy stations galore and family photos were taken at some locations as well. This year's merchandise and party pins are nice.

The overall feel of the party was hip. Lots of music that was more festive and peppy than in previous years... Among some of the music featured over the pa system were tunes from TDL and DLP's halloween events... a nice touch.

All in all, it was a most enjoyable evening.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN
    I just got back from this year's MNSSHP at the MK. While the rain did put a damper on thigs for the first hours of the party, the weather cooperated and everyone had fun. HalloWishes went on at 9:15pm and was fab, especially with the perimeter fireworks (but no flying witch as in previous years). The parade this year is also nice, with new "Boo to You" theme song and much better choreography as opposed to the stale daytime parade. Clarabelle Cow steals the parade up on the country portion of the parade. Even one of SpectroMagic revolving light spheres makes an appearance here. The Haunted Mansion portion was a highlight.
    Out in the castle forecourt, a villians meet and greet with a little dance show was silly in a fun way. Big bad wolf posing and "DJ BB Wolf" was *bad*!

Candy stations galore and family photos were taken at some locations as well. This year's merchandise and party pins are nice.

The overall feel of the party was hip. Lots of music that was more festive and peppy than in previous years... Among some of the music featured over the pa system were tunes from TDL and DLP's halloween events... a nice touch.

All in all, it was a most enjoyable evening.
    Wow... yay! I'm quite excited. I'm going on Tuesday... why didn't you go to it with me? Anyway, thanks for the update-- this sounds like it will be a great event for me with all the characters and such. (Considering this will be my first time attending!) Did you happen to take any pictures??

• I'll Break your Thumbs!!

Re: Just got back from MNSSHP

I'm a noob, so what does MNSSHP mean?

• Roar!

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

• Having a Grand Day!

Did the party manage to piss of everybody staying in the Western side of the Contempory Tower as usual?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by drnilescrane
    Did the party manage to piss of everybody staying in the Western side of the Contempory Tower as usual?
    Sorry but I don't quite get your question..

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    why didn't you go to it with me? Did you happen to take any pictures??
    Sorry I was only able to attend last night. I took advantage of the AP discount, and had friends in town visiting as well. Did not take any pictures as I thought it would be raining all night and the event was going to be a washout. so I decided not to carry my camera around.

• Having a Grand Day!

Sorry but I don't quite get your question..
    Sorry, I was having some fun. The noise from MNSSHP and Grad Nites allways carry's across the lagoon, and the western face of the Contempory tower is closest to the MK.

Sorry, I was having some fun. The noise from MNSSHP and Grad Nites allways carry's across the lagoon, and the western face of the Contempory tower is closest to the MK.

Just those two events?

It doesn't happen with NOJ, MVMCP, and other nightime events in the MK?
    Amanda
    Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today?

Wow wish i could go

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Oh my gosh I went last night too and I had one of the best times of my life. It was so much fun and just so amazing.
    I loved the parade (especially the villains and the Haunted Mansion...so cool).
    I loved the fireworks! So amazing...so much Nightmare!
    All the random characters were cool too.
    I think I may go back because it was just so awesome.

• Banned User

thats why the firewoks ran at 9:15... to not wake so many people...

(grad night gets people mad. but they get advance warning.. on the 11:30 fireworks..)

• Been there-Doing it again

I had always dismissed this event as a "Pooh's Thoughtful Halloween" but having read this and other web reviews I'm inclined to give it a try.

• Banned User

You should. It's a lot of fun.

The noise from MNSSHP and Grad Nites allways carry's across the lagoon, and the western face of the Contempory tower is closest to the MK.
    Well...at WDW, you *get* what you *pay* for. Reason why the Contemporary should be demoted to Moderate Status since they plopped that godawful convention center out front and killed what was once a great looking resort, now turned into one of WDW's worst and most overpriced facilitites.

Quote Originally Posted by figment1986
    thats why the firewoks ran at 9:15... to not wake so many people...

(grad night gets people mad. but they get advance warning.. on the 11:30 fireworks..)

Wake people?! At 9:15?!?! Who the hell goes to bed that early ON VACATION, yet?

Oh yeah, the typical WDW guest who wakes me up at 5:30 getting ready for breakfast at Chef Mickey's!

Well...at WDW, you *get* what you *pay* for. Reason why the Contemporary should be demoted to Moderate Status since they plopped that godawful convention center out front and killed what was once a great looking resort, now turned into one of WDW's worst and most overpriced facilitites.
    I agree about the convention ctr's placement being awkward at best, but the resort is about to be Disney's best.

The new rooms are amazingly upscale. You wouldn't know you were at WDW unless you looked out the window or at the cheap Ivory soap. In the near term, this will be the best WDW resort to stay at yet again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast