Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• is boring.

Red Face Disney Villains Ride Idea

Okay, so there has been talk in the past about villains attractions in the parks. Should we give 'em a ride to themselves? A land? An entire park? In my opinion, they at least deserve a ride (I mean, they are important to Disney). Here's my idea for it (it would be in DHS):

You start off in a movie theater type setting as the queue. You plan on seeing a movie that showcases Disney magic. The film starts, but then it is interrupted by Maleficent. She opens a portal through the screen and throws you into the world of the villains. you enter a dark tunnel that leads to the streets of London. your vehicle slowly creeps out of the tunnel and onto the streets. suddenly you hear an engine revving. the individual cars of your vehicle slowly turn around to see cruella de vil in her car, preparing to run you down. both cars take off through the streets (your vehicle moving backwards). finally she turns off the road and you face forward. then from a side street, cruella comes at you again, starting off a new chase. after a couple more scares from cruella, you go through another portal. all is dark but the river you're floating in. spirits rise and fall in the river of styx. suddenly, hades appears in a ball of fire. he jokes dryly about your impending doom, the surrounds you with fire (from a safe distance of course). you escape, but are soon encountered by a menacing, drooling cerberus. your vehicle plummits between the beast's legs into another portal. You are in a cave where the three biggest, baddest disney women appear (I'm talking about Ursula, The evil Queen, and Maleficent) appear. They put their powers of evil together to turn the world evil, when Mickey appears, and with your help, defeats evil.

sound interesting? have any ideas? Share 'em!... please

Re: Disney Villains Ride Idea

Sounds like fun, and i think this would be an EMV ride if i'm not mistaken

• 1,200 Miles from da Mouse

Sounds like it'd be a great set-up for a EMV ride! It'd be cool if it was done right, and with all of the Villians hype that there is at the Disney parks it'd be a definite draw....
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
    -George S. Patton

• So close, yet so far away

Based on your description, I'd wait in line for that!
    Great idea!

• Swish and Flicker

Sounds Fun
    "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." -Winnie the Pooh

I would love to see Chernabog in the final scene along with Ursula, the Evil Queen and Maleficent.

• Official Disney Princess

Sounds AWESOME!!

• is boring.

^^ ya' know, i thought that'd be awesome too. I had a lot of ideas that i didn't include in my description (I was being lazy [ i think it comes with being 18]).

• is boring.

any villains anyone would want to see? any scenes you think could be cool? tell me whatever crosses your mind (even if it's negative). i wanna become an imagineer and i want to see if i have what it takes to please the true disney fans! any suggestions/ critiques/ comments are welcome!

You really do have some of the exact same ideas that I had thought of for what I was envisioning as a Villains rollercoaster. I thought that it would be really cool if during the Hades encounter, the train would stop and have Hades talk to everyone for a second before engulfing the entire scene in fire before you launch off into a helix and some banked turns through the heads of Cerberus. Your Cruella idea I imagined as a separate high speed Test Track type ride for a possible Villains park or land. I'd also really like to see Jafar and Scar in this since they're my favorite Disney Villains.

I would love to see Sher Khan and Kaa from the Jungle Book

the mickey saving the day is a little too fantasmic but EVERYTHING else is awesome....with some more villians used of course. I mean....maybe madame medusa from Rescuers...she terrified me as a child. That face.....ahhhh BOO!

• We'll hold them at bay

I would add Jafar somehow.
    www.jamboeveryone.com
    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

And the Wicked Stepmother from Cinderella.

• is boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Petchaurus View Post
    the mickey saving the day is a little too fantasmic but EVERYTHING else is awesome....with some more villians used of course. I mean....maybe madame medusa from Rescuers...she terrified me as a child. That face.....ahhhh BOO!
    i kinda think it's a bit too much like fantasmic at the end too, but i really couldn't think of ANYTHING that would be a good "good kicks evil bootay" ending. and i was also thinking about more villains to be used. My only issue is I'm picky. i really want all the villains that are used to be truly EVIL. Villains that could really do some major damage with their powers or resources (cruella's gas guzzler). My problem with Madame Medusa is that she could only run you down with her boat. She's less popular than Cruella, and too human. But I agree with you, that face is scaaaaaryyy!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast