• Mostly Harmless.

Last WDW Trip for awhile

Greetings true believers! (I can say that on MiceChat now) It looks like the Expedition Everest Challenge and the following day (my birthday!) is going to be our last WDW Trip for quite sometime as we are more than likely heading back to Vegas soon.
    We are planning to go to EPCOT on the 27th and just kinda goof off before the race on the 26th, but I just need to know... Where do I get a Dole Whip at the Polynesian resort???? And is there any way I can get the 'Ohana bread pudding with out forking over the cash to go stuff myself to the gills at 'Ohana?
    Anyways, thanks in advance for humoring me....
    He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
    follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
    DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Re: Last WDW Trip for awhile

Captain Cook's, the quick service facility in the Polynesian (first floor, right in the back by the pool) is the place for the Dole Whips at the Polynesian.

Sorry to hear that you won't be back at WDW soon, but if you are going to Vegas, maybe Disneyland is in your future?

Good luck in the race!
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• In Technicolor!

Quote Originally Posted by Coastierox View Post
    Greetings true believers! (I can say that on MiceChat now) It looks like the Expedition Everest Challenge and the following day (my birthday!) is going to be our last WDW Trip for quite sometime as we are more than likely heading back to Vegas soon.
    We are planning to go to EPCOT on the 27th and just kinda goof off before the race on the 26th, but I just need to know... Where do I get a Dole Whip at the Polynesian resort???? And is there any way I can get the 'Ohana bread pudding with out forking over the cash to go stuff myself to the gills at 'Ohana?
    Anyways, thanks in advance for humoring me....
    Well, sorry to hear you'll have further to travel for your Disney fix. But have a Happy Birthday, and 'Last Day' at WDW!
    These are the games that never end.

• Mostly Harmless.

Hey Thanks guys! And yeah Disneyland is only about an hour further from Vegas (depending on the LA traffic) than I am from WDW.
    He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
    follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
    DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Coastierox View Post
    Hey Thanks guys! And yeah Disneyland is only about an hour further from Vegas (depending on the LA traffic) than I am from WDW.
    Yeah, if you're going to go all the way to Vegas, you should make a side trip to Disneyland. I flew to Anaheim from Vegas last time I was there, and the flight took about 45 minutes

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I did indulge myself in some bread pudding at 'Ohana, and it was scrumptious. I didn't have any Dole Whip, due to the fact that in 90 degree weather, it would have melted faster than I could have consumed it.