Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Newbie.

Re: Barbaraann is back from Disney World, would you like to see what she was up to?

Barbaraann, I just love your trip reports. Thanks for sharing with us, we really appreciate it!!!
    As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: Barbaraann is back from Disney World, would you like to see what she was up to?

I really appreciate it, when people take the time to say thank you. I love MiceChat, and my MiceChat family.

Awesome TR Barbaraann!!!

You took a lot of pics on this trip as usual, I bet you beat me with the amount of pics this time.

The pic of all of us at O'Hana came out good!
    Wishing I could be in WDW anytime I wanted!!!

•     
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Orbital Pluto

Wow! That was an epic trip report. Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos and your positive take on life. Such fun to get to tag along with you three.

Certainly can see why you just might be, "Barbaraann travel weary"!
    "Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
    raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

Ernest Thompson Seton

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by disneylover 01 View Post
    Awesome TR Barbaraann!!!

You took a lot of pics on this trip as usual, I bet you beat me with the amount of pics this time.

The pic of all of us at O'Hana came out good!

Actually for a 10 day vacation, I didn't take as many photos as I usually do. I wish that I could do a better job on the night time ones. I am still learning, The main thing, is that I have fun. I shoot photos with scrapbooking in mind usually. I didn't bug Sean that much. So when I did get him to pose for a picture, I made sure that he was smiling.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMaxx View Post
    Wow! That was an epic trip report. Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos and your positive take on life. Such fun to get to tag along with you three.

Certainly can see why you just might be, "Barbaraann travel weary"!
    I am weary due to the fact that I spent 10 days at Disney World, and a week in Wisconsin, and had only 4 days at home in between both destinations.

I love going on vacation, but as I get older, I notice that I have less stamina.

The three of us have vacationed many times before, and we always have a great time.

• Im the fun mommy :)

wonderful report!! I love the Pop century to! we just got back from Disneyland So glad you had a great time
    -------------------------------------------
    I miss dole whips......... can someone mail me one??

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

Great report, Barbaraann! I'm also shocked at how HUGE Sean is all of sudden, but I think it's because you've shared so many pictures with us, that I feel like he's grown so much in such a short time. He's a long way from his very first WDW trip.
    A signature should go here.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Actually, it's been a while since I put Sean's photo on MiceChat. By his request, I stopped doing that about a year ago. In that time, he has grown a lot, and changed his hairstyle. He now wants to grow his hair long. He has lost that baby face, and is looking more and more like a man. He is now 16.

While I was doing this trip report, while we were vacationing in Wisconsin, Sean kept reading over my shoulder. He didn't complain about seeing his photo, so I figured he was over his earlier request. He definitely knew this was my MiceChat trip report, and it reminded me of when I first joined MiceChat, and he would read over my shoulder when I was posting.

If only we could keep them from growing up so quickly.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Thanks for that great report, Barbarann! We tried Orlando in August back in 2003 and found it to be brutal. Kudos for hanging in there in the heat and humidity and for having a great time.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I didn't find the heat to be brutal. I loved it. I wish that our Chicago Summer could have had more warm days, and my recent Wisconsin trip could have been warmer outside. 70's just doesn't cut it, when you want to spend some time in the wave pool with your grandson.

• living in the sprawl

Blog Entries

Great report, Barb! Your family is very lucky to have a grandma as fun as you.

• Swish and Flicker

Nice TR! I love the scrapbook look of the pictures
    "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." -Winnie the Pooh

• Don't mess with the duck!

What a wonderful report!

• Banned User

By the way, you mentioned that the long, long wait for Toy Story Midway Mania wasn't worth it. If you go back to WDW, don't forget that ride is on the Fast Pass system at that resort. However, it's still a good idea to show up first thing in the morning at DHS.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast