Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• I am number 4 of 999

Re: Barbaraann is back from Disney World, would you like to see what she was up to?

I love the idea of a "collage report". It's so exciting!

And I had to chuckle at "taking the scenic route" to the Magic Kingdom on the first day! lol We ALWAYS do that! After months, weeks, days, and hours of waiting... let's take a few more minutes to get there!! hah hah We do it every time, though.
    It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: Barbaraann is back from Disney World, would you like to see what she was up to?

My grandson was the one that said that the wait wasn't worth it for the Toy Story ride. Fastpasses were gone by noon, and at 9 p.m. at night the standby wait time was 2 hours. I think that right now, the ride is so popular, there is just no way that you aren't going to wait a long time.

Kathy and I got in line immediately after entering the park, and we waited 40 minutes. We didn't get a fastpass for Toy Story Mania, because we wanted to get one for Rock 'N Roller Coaster. When Sean finally made his way to DHS, we entered the Toy Story Mania Line when the sign said 70 minutes for Standby. 2 hours later, we finally got on the ride. Sean said, it was not worth it, and he will never get in that line again. I love the ride, but I agree, right now the lines are ridiculous. Not sure if faspass makes it longer, shorter, or the ride is just way too popular.

• Empress of Randomness

Yes! I love your trip reports! They are so exciting! Glad to see you had fun! And your grandson is really growing up!

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

• Rides against injustice

Awesome trip report!! I'm glad you had a great time!
    Out of the NIGHT....
    When the full moon is BRIGHT!!
    Comes a horseman known as ZORRO!!!
    ---------------------------------------

• Faith Trust & Pixie Dust!

Great trip report, I love all the pictures.
    I miss Disney World...
    Check out my Disney Cruise Trip Report...lots of photos being added: http://micechat.com/forums/disney-cr...ey-wonder.html

• Banned User

Toy Story Mania is much more popular than Rock n' roller coaster now, so you'll save more time with a TSMM Fast Pass.

• Here we goooooo!

Beautiful report! Thanks for sharing with everyone.....the photo of you with Pinnochio at the hub is the best! You saw, I think, just about every character they have! Great collage work too....good idea.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I actually didn't go looking for too many characters. I always like getting my picture taken with Mickey, of course, and so I did that at Innoventions in Epcot. I hadn't seen the Pixies, or are their Fairies in Toontown, so I stood in that line. The others, I just kind of ran into. The lines for individual characters are sometimes too long, so I pass on them. I like the lines, where there are more than one character at the end. Oh yes, I also stood in the Princess line at Toontown.

• Looking for Hidden Mickey

Great trip report!
    Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

• Pilot EdForceOne

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I actually didn't go looking for too many characters. I always like getting my picture taken with Mickey, of course, and so I did that at Innoventions in Epcot.
    For your next trip... Sorcerer Mickey is always a good spot at the Animation Building in DHS. Since there are a few M&G spots there, and it's 'inside' another attraction... the line can be very short.
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I did miss the chance to see Mickey at the Animation building in DHS. By the time I went looking for him, the day that I was there, he was gone for the day. There's one thing about Disney World, it's never boring. There's a lot of great things to do and see. The Times Guide is your friend, and if you are smart, you'll grab one early in your day, and map things out.

• World Traveler

How awesome! Thanks so much for sharing this with us.

Thank you so much for posting this report and your pictures are incredible..I spent more time looking through them over and over! I love the pictures of you with the princesses. They made me decide this is something I definitely have to do next spring.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Disney10 View Post
    Thank you so much for posting this report and your pictures are incredible..I spent more time looking through them over and over! I love the pictures of you with the princesses. They made me decide this is something I definitely have to do next spring.
    Welcome to MiceChat. Thanks for the kind words about my trip report. I visited Toon Town with the sole purpose of getting character autographs. My first visit there, I got in the "Tinker Bell" line. I met a lot of great people in that line, and we had fun sharing Disney World stories. The line wasn't moving at all, and we found out later that there was a problem with one of the photopass photographers. I'm not sure why they didn't inform us of this. We only found out, because we asked. A lady named Donna, and her children had on the greatest tie-dye t-shirts. Standing in line, turned out to be a really fun time. I ended up finally with autographs of Tinker Bell, Fawn, and Silvermist.

On another day, I went back to get in the Princess line. That line moved fairly quickly. It is nice how the Photo Pass photographers will take your picture with your camera, as well as with their's.

Here is the great tie-dye shirt.

Last edited by Barbaraann; 09-10-2009 at 09:22 AM.

• in the Golden Afternoon

So did you feel 10 days was enough to get to do everything?
    Would it be enough to see everything if the trip was a few days shorter?

I have been to WDW a few times but they were for 2 days. I want to try to go sometime next year.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast