Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Miranda Lambert and Me!

Whats your Fav WDW Resort

Here you can tell us your fav. WDW resort and why!!!!!

Someone else start us off with this one!
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Wilderness Lodge is my absolute favorite. It has a great theme, centrally located, and is totally immersed in the Disney magic. The food is great (especially Artist Point!) and has a great pool. You're right by the MK and have boat recreation, but you don't pay as high of a price as you do at the Poly or the Contemporary. And did I mention the awesome theme?

I loved it so much I'm staying there again!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries
    My favorite is the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I had the very good fortune to be on a savanna facing room near the end of the hall. It was just beautiful. I didn't even want to leave my room. In fact, I spent the better part of one day sitting on a chair on the balcony watching the animals in the rain. Magic.

Moderate Resorts: Port Orleans - Beautiful grounds and close to Downtown Disney.

-The Dusty Traveler.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Wilderness Lodge is just beautiful. It's my favourite so far, but I've only stayed in three

• Banned User

My favorite resort is Beach.. It is right there off of Epcot.. if you get the right room you can see Illuminations and Fantasmic.....

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    I would have to say Port Orleans French Quarter. Since that is the only resort I have stayed so far, there is nothing to compare it to. Coming back to the room at the end of the day and having a brand new fluffy comfy bed to sleep in was a definite plus.

The grounds were nice. Prettiest place was the area near the jacuzzi. Ivy covered privacy walls. Very nice indeed.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

My favorite is the Beach Club. The location is awesome. EPCOT is my favorite park and I like walking there and to the Boardwalk. The pool is the best, you can see fireworks from Illuminations.

That said, I've never had a bad experience at any of the resorts and I've been fortunate enough to stay at most of them.

• Down Under without Nemo..

Grand Floridian - We had dinner at Victoria & Albert's !!
    DLR California - 1991, 1999, 2002, 2007, 2009
    DLR Florida - 2002, 2007
    DLR Tokyo - 2005
    DLR Paris - 2011
    DLR Hong Kong -2011
    DLR Beijing -TBA

I'm cheap so I would have to say Pop Century. I love all of the big icons and the Twister boards everywhere. We played on them a few time while we were down there... It was GREAT!!!!!

Wilderness Lodge

I have stayed at most of the resorts and my overall favorite is the Wilderness Lodge.

Love the rooms, the themeing, and the proximity to the Magic Kingdom

• Disney World Aficionados

Value : AS Movies
    Moderate: French Quarter. I love that it is so small, and secluded. plus it's a closer walk to the soda fountain!
    Deluxe: The Wilderness Lodge. Very cozy feeling, and that's where we spent part of our honeymoon.
    The Disney Diva and Factual Al

I have to ask ya'll how is the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I would really like to stay there, but is it worth the extra money?????

• Disney World Aficionados

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyKyle
    I have to ask ya'll how is the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I would really like to stay there, but is it worth the extra money?????

We LOOVE the AK lodge. The food is good (Boma and Jiko) and there is alot for kids to do. The one thing you can't miss is the night vision goggle thing on the savannah at night. We went in Nov for 3 nights, and went every night. they have a omniocular? that everyone takes turns using, and I swear to you it's like daylight. (except green) There are alot of cozy places that you can just sit and relax with a drink, and did I mention the food? Plus, the pool is open 24 hr so that is nice too. (not all the resorts are like that)

Hope that helps
    The Disney Diva and Factual Al

My favorite resort is Boardwalk and the whole epcot resort area. We enjoy the boat rides to MGM and EPCOT as well as the great restaurants. Animal kingdom is great to go and stay for a few days and enjoy the resort on it's own. To much to see and do to go to any of the parks! Wilderness Lodge is wonderful too for all tha reasons that have been mentioned. Who am I kidding WDW is all great!

• Social Imagineer

Hands down The Beach Club. Location, location, location. It you play your cards right, your room will be 30 steps from Epcot. The pool there (Stormalong Bay) cannot be beat. And it's a lovely place with a cheerful Atlantic seaboard theme. You can use the internal transportation systems to get to every major park except AK.

If I need to save money, an old fave remains the Caribbean Beach, which is just a charming little village - and it's in a fine location if you've got a car. Epcot, MGM, Disney Village, Pleasure Island, Typhoon Lagoon and Animal Kingdom are all nearby.

The Wilderness Lodge is indeed the most beautiful of all, but I feel stranded there. The only park you're remotely near is the Tragic Kingdom (my least favorite) and the boat ride over there is not what you would call convenient transportation. Other than that, you are cut off from the rest of Disney World. (Maybe if River Country were still around ...sigh.) Did I mention location, location, location?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast