The Future that never was, is finally here. Or is it?

Tomorrowland: So this is my first post, I little background about me im 17 and living Buffalo. I love WDW I used to live in Central Florida from 1995 to 2001 and me and my family went to disney like 24-7 in that time period. So you could say ive grown up at WDW. I have only been back once to WDW since 2001 and it was in early 2008. Anyway, out of all of WDW tomorrowland is my favorite place to be and im kind of dissapointed at it right now. Based on my trip in 2008 I am shocked to see that it has kind lost touch. It is a fairly small land, but there is a lot of wasted space. There was still the old sky way station just sitting there collecting dust and that dumb stage that has never had a wroth while show. Also what happened, I have know that Alien Encounter was closed down long ago in place for a new ride. This I knew going into the trip but that new Stitch ride is one of the worst rides in all of disney I was saddly dissapointed to believe that once great ride had been replaced by that sad excuse for a ride. But all of that a side there was one Surprise, where the once Timekeeper ride(a ok attraction not worth a wait more than 10 mins) Was the new Monsters Inc. laugh floor a amazing attraction that had me laughing all day, This soon became one of my new favorite rides. I think that there could be a few small changes to help out like a new entrance or new walk way up to the carousel of progress it seems like alot of people are missing this great ride also I think that they need to demolish the stage in place for a ride or exhibit that shows off new technologys because this is tomorrowland and there needs to be more rides about the future? You know? If anyone has any thoughts on how to inprove tomorland plz post or If you have any news or rumors about the future of Tomorrowland leave a post below.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Re: The Future that never was, is finally here. Or is it?

The skyway station is now demolished.

And the Timekeeper was my favorite Tomorrowland attraction...they should bring it back.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

The Galaxy Palace Theatre has been demolished as well.

well i am gald to hear that those two have been Demolished. What is replacing the Stage?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecrab View Post
    well i am gald to hear that those two have been Demolished. What is replacing the Stage?
    A parking lot. They added another stage in the middle of the land.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!