• A New Kind Of Villain

Time Guides for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Does anyone have the Times Guide / Entertainment schedule for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party?

I'll be going on Thursday November 19th, but this is also the only day on this trip I'll be able to catch Fantasmic! (I need me some good 'ol Bucky <3), which means I'll have to make a mad dash to MK right after the 6:30pm Fantasmic!, but I want to make sure I'll still be in time to catch all the major entertainment for the night. :-)
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Re: Time Guides for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Don't have a schedule for this year but in looking at the past two years schdules you won't miss much that can't be caught later. Officially the party doesn't start till 7 but your ticket can get you in as early as 4 PM. You will miss the castle lighting ceremony though which isn't part of the party, ususally done around 6-6:30.

The only entertainment at 7:00 last year was Mickey telling of the Night Before Christmas in Tommorowland, but that theater is since gone so not sure what there are offering there now. But there was still 4 more performances after that one. The rest of the entertainment starts after 8 and everything has at least two showings except for the fireworks which were at 9:30.

I'll be there on the 19th also. If you stay at DHS for Fantasmic you should make it there at least by 7:45 if taking the shuttle, if you have your own transportation 7:15 the latest.

• Banned User

Re: Time Guides for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

If you arrive at the Mk by 8pm, you should be able to see the entertainment at the Xmas party.. the parade runs twice, with a fireworks show around 9pm. Castle show plays about 3-4 times thru the evening. you should be OK.
    Just get to the MK asap after fantasmic!