What establishments have smoking at WDW?

We are preparing another 2010 trip to WDW and were wondering what places allow still smoking? Last year Jellyrolls allowed smoking...does it now? We tend to avoid places that allow smoking so any help would be appreciated!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: What establishments have smoking at WDW?

Most places at WDW are non-smoking.

Smoke-Free Policy | FAQ | Walt Disney World Resort

Are other areas at the Walt Disney World Resort smoke-free?

Yes. In 2003, Walt Disney World Resort restaurants became smoke-free per local law. In addition, Disney Theme Parks and the clubs at Downtown Disney Pleasure Island and Disney′s BoardWalk Resort are smoke-free environments (except for designated smoking areas).

• Banned User

I wish WDW (and all Disney parks, including Tokyo) banned all smoking everywhere in the parks! Wanna smoke? Go to your car in the parking lot.

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Lanmon View Post
    We are preparing another 2010 trip to WDW and were wondering what places allow still smoking? Last year Jellyrolls allowed smoking...does it now? We tend to avoid places that allow smoking so any help would be appreciated!
    Jellyrolls has gone smoke-free. Basically, the entire property is smoke-free at this point except in designated areas, and the Cigarz stores at Downtown Disney... and the new club at Coronado Springs might allow smoking, but I haven't been there yet. Hope that helps.
    -Bill

Thank you so much for the great news about non-smoking at WDW! We were particularly interested in Jellyrolls because they allowed smoking in the past. We use to love Jellyrolls but the smoking became quite unbearable. Now we can have a wonderful evening there...or two...or three...or four! Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I wish WDW (and all Disney parks, including Tokyo) banned all smoking everywhere in the parks! Wanna smoke? Go to your car in the parking lot.

Ok as one of the smokers that actually does smoke in the "leper corners" I name them as such because everyone not in the corner smoking looks at you like you are one while you are smoking inside the box...I have to say please god no, yes it's a nasty habit yes there are people who don't follow the rules, but seriously we already gave you guys planes, restuarants, anywhere indoors, and in Cali pretty much anywhere (there is a law making it illegal to smoke with children in the car, and I don't do that)

Seriously even though I am working on quitting myself as is my wife, I am tired of smoker's being isolated and treated almost like second class citizens, because as a matter of fact that beat up old truck or the semi that you are behind on the road does more to pollute your lungs and give you a daily dose of carcinigens than second hand smoke does...

ok sorry end rant...
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
    -George S. Patton

• Banned User

Better idea, send all smokers to Mars. Keep the Earth smoke-free.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

My office would be half empty if that happened. Hey, not a bad idea!

• Banned User

Give the Space Shuttle program reason to stay in business.

• Engine Co 71

Oh let's not forget those individuals who chew tobacco and spit it on the concrete walkways in WDW. I've seen this multiple times, and while I appreciate the smokers who obey the rules and go to the designated areas, Disney does nothing to regulate the "spitters" who walk through the parks spitting along the way.

^^^with that I completely agree I dip occasionally (usually when like now I'm quitting smoking) and every time I take a chew or dip I make sure to have an empty NON-SEE THROUGH cup or 7-up bottle or somthing on that order...mainly because it looks nasty as hell and it's not gentlemenly seriously Where are people's manners nowadays?
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
    -George S. Patton